No announcement yet.

Adam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is "Adam, prince of eternia" ...well maybe not...but he is king of traders Thanks for the GOW collection fella

Comment

Bought PS3 Resonance of Fate from Adam, great comms and the game turned up very quickly, a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Brought a game off Adam, here, he was swift with the responses, sent the game out pronto, and packaged the game up in good packing and the game arrived the following day in excellent condition as described. A great transaction.

Thanks again!

Comment

Bought gamecube harvest moon. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Cheers buddy :-)

Comment

2 GC Naruto games bought and delivered promptly.

Really pleased with them, thanks again mate

Comment

Bought Dragon Age for PS3 from Adam. Great communication and game arrived swiftly the next day.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Sold me Nintendogs. Simple, easy transaction, top man.

Comment

no worries at all - fast delivery

cheers m8

Comment

Bought Mass Effect 2 from Adam, great price, game sealed, fast delivery, what more could you ask for??

Brilliant

Comment

bought Marvel vs Capcom 3 off Adam, arrived next day, jobs a good un' cheers fella

Comment

Brought a couple of PS3 games from Adam here, he was very firnedly and polite; returned comms in good time and delivered goods in quick time, packaging them all up well!

I've dealt with Adam before, and have had a 'no hassle' transaction each time, a good sign of a trader with a proffessional attitude to his work. Top stuff!

Thanks again Adam!

Comment

sold me oblivion for the 360, came fast and well packaged and the trade was very friendly, good comms..

Top bloke and very trustworthy thanks pal..

Comment

Sold me a couple of cheapy games, turned up the next day in perfect condition. Cheers bud

Comment

Bought Borderlands and Motorstorm off Adam. Everything was well packaged and arrived super fast. thanks muchly

Comment

Bought Dungeon Siege 3 off Adam. Arrived super quickly and PM's were dead friendly.

Thanks much my man!

Comment

Working...
                                X