No announcement yet.

Adam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some PS3 games from Adam - everything was very pleasant and went very smoothly. Thanks.

Comment

Got some PS3 games from Adam, friendly guy and very quick on the postage. Cheers!

Comment

Sold me Enslaved on PS3, arrived super quick no probs!

Comment

Bought infamous second son from Adam. Lightning shipping and fantastic condition. Thanks fella!

Comment

Purchased GTA V SE from Adam & it was posted next day & in absolutely superb condition :-) thanks once again mate.

Comment

I bought Bomberman R from Adam. Price was extremely good and it arrived in no time at all looking like new. Excellent stuff 😊

Comment

Purchased a PS4 game from Adam. Very friendly and polite. Game was delivered in good time and the condition was as described.

Thanks again!

Comment

Purchased Splatoon 2 and it arrived mint as promised.

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Danganronpa 1•2 Reload (PS4) from Adam. The game was in mint condition, as described, and everything went smoothly.

Thanks!

Comment

Bought Skyrim VR from this fine fellow. No probs at all

Comment

Bought Ni No Kuni 2 from Adam, all good, thanks very much!

Comment

I bought Link's Awakening from Adam: paid yesterday, game arrived today, looking like new as well. Couldn't ask for more

Comment

Bought Assassins Odyssey, came the next day and in mint condition. Thanks again!

Comment

Purchased a Nintendo Switch game from Adam, friendly comms and kept me updated throughout the transaction.

Even after all these years, a pleasure to trade with and always a recommend seller in my book.

Thanks,

Comment

Bought Xenoblade Definitive from Adam, and it arrived next day in mint condition. Another excellent & flawless trade. The man is a gent and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X