Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone Auction House App.

If anything made me finally decide to pick up an iPhone, it'd be this:

Introducing the Remote Auction House The Remote Auction House is now available on iPhone and from any computer with a web browser. I have to admit that I'm a little scared of how the system could be abused but I'll assume that Blizzard is full of smart people who added protections against that. When the beta test is over, it will cost $2,99/month to buy and sell from the Auction House remotely. Free Web Auction House Free Mobile Auction House on iTunes iPhone Remote AH

Too bad I don't play anymore. I can't imagine how handy this would be, I'd never even need to waste any time in-game sorting out my auctions as I could be off doing things and buying/selling on the phone.

All it needs after this is fully implemented is a 'Workshop' app for crafting. You could then get all your business out of the way whilst returning home ready to jump straight into action.
    Last edited by dataDave; 19-05-2010, 09:01.

Comment

Something like this would be awesome for FFXI, but knowing SE it'll come with a premium price tag.

An app with around 15 crappy images from FFXIII costing over a fiver says hi.

Comment

Working...
      X