Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Erica?

Comment

Certainly worth the 4 quid I paid for it, and def worth picking up for free.

It’s an interactive movie, with limited interaction, but the production values are high.
      And the lead actress is very cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
        And the lead actress is very cute.

Comment

NBA 2K20 was going for £4 throughout a lot of June too, notably around the time a lot of folks were glued to 'The Last Dance'. I remember going to buy it on the day it had gone right back up!

Comment

Comment

Fall Guys looks like Takeshi's Castle! H'amaze!

Comment

Fall Guys hasn't even been released yet has it? Looks great to play with my kids!

Comment

Yes! I was gonna buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    Yes! I was gonna buy it.
                    Me too!

Me and the kids were gonna have the funs like we did on Gang Beasts.

Comment

Two games I don't own!!

Hoorah!!!!

Comment

Ian Higton from Eurogamer/Platform32 was streaming Fall Guys a couple of days ago. Looks mad having 60 players going for it!

Ha, 29 mins in. The egg schnaffling!

Last edited by hudson; 27-07-2020, 18:31.

Comment

Anyone played Fall Guys yet? Looking for some impressions. I will have to wait until later to get on.

Comment

Just put it on, runs silky smooth 60fps on PS4 Pro. Matchmaking is fast, but there's a little wait time between rounds. Stages are the same ones in the betas if you've seen any of that, doesn't seem to be any new ones. You can unlock customisation items with 2 different currencies, crowns and kudos. kudos you get plenty of for playing, and crowns you get for winning games and rarely on level ups. Shop cycles through different items every couple of hours, you can't buy specific things, just what they make available.

Comment

Is there any couch co-op support? You didn't say if the game was good or not

Comment

No couch coop I think, just online parties. Games fun! If they keep it updated with new maps or modes then I can see myself playing it often. It's one of those games that can make you mad, but it's easy to laugh off as it's so silly

Comment

Working...
                                X