No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 2024 goodies on the destitution tier ..

Available March 5 to April 1
    • Sifu - PS5, PS4
    • Destiny 2: The Witch Queen - PS5, PS4
    • F1 23 - PS5, PS4
    • Hello Neighbor 2 - PS5, PS4
    ​[source]

Comment

that's actually not that bad!

Comment

Really excited about Sifu!

It's been on my wishlist since it came out, but I've been playing something else every time it went on sale.

Looks tough, but I look forward to starring in my own martial arts film!

I'd love to play Destiny, but feel I've missed the boat.

Comment

If they had been sensible they would off added all the current Destiny DLC to PS+ let people get caught up on the series before the last DLC drops at the end of the year, Witch queen was the last good DLC though so it's worth a play.

Comment

Lowest rung of the ladder items for April 2024

Available April 2 to May 6.
            • Immortals of Aveum - PS5
            • Minecraft Legends - PS5 and PS4
            • Skul: The Hero Slayer - PS4

[source]

Comment

Hmm Minecraft Legends might be worth downloading at some point.

Comment

Dave the Divvie is heading to PS Extra (PS4/5) on 16th April (free to Extra subscribers).

EDIT: Also, Tales of Kenzera ZAU ​
                Last edited by hudson; 02-04-2024, 14:27.

Comment

All games coming to PS Extra and Premium in April: Nice to see a couple ticked off of my Wishlist!
                  • Dave the Diver (PS5, PS4)
                  • Oddballers (PS4)
                  • Construction Simulator (PS5, PS4)
                  • The Crew 2 (PS4)
                  • Raji: An Ancient Epic (PS5, PS4)
                  • The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game (PS4)
                  • Nour: Play with Your Food (PS5, PS4)
                  • Deliver Us Mars (PS5, PS4)
                  • LEGO Marvel's Avengers (PS4)
                  • Miasma Chronicles (PS5)
                  • Stray Blade (PS5)
                  • Tales of Kenzera: ZAU (PS5) - Available from 23rd April 2024
                  • Animal Well (PS5) - Available from 9th May 2024
                  Premium
                  • Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
                  • Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
                  • MediEvil (PS1 original version)

​Animal Well looks interesting. A metroidvania/puzzle game. I like the pixel graphics.

Comment

I've decided to drop PS+ Extra as I never got around to downloading anything on it or seriously playing anything bar the odd indie game, and it feels like it would be cheaper to just buy the odd indie game at present, It doesn't help that theirs so much crossover between the game library services, game pass and extra share the same library for 3rd party stuff with games hopping between the two services.

Comment

I've dropped it too. Way more content than I need. I've had Plus since it started but decided to drop the whole shebang. Haven't missed it but my son is playing my copy of Bloodborne right now and can't access the chalice dungeons/lack of online. Gah. Might pop back on to the lowest tier next time it's on special offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        I've decided to drop PS+ Extra as I never got around to downloading anything on it or seriously playing anything bar the odd indie game, and it feels like it would be cheaper to just buy the odd indie game at present, It doesn't help that theirs so much crossover between the game library services, game pass and extra share the same library for 3rd party stuff with games hopping between the two services.
                        Nail on head this. I currently have GP and PS Extra subs, but Im thinking of dropping GP and then eventually PS Extra. I've been playing the games I want and they are more often than not the games you have to buy.

Comment

Unless something changes I think we're heading back to the situation where 2-3 times per year paying for 1 month subs for new releases on GP will be the best approach. A decent amount of titles hit the services but increasingly it's stuff I wouldn't look at outside of the service so no point paying out on titles that aren't actually worth bothering with.

Comment

Working...
                          X