No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, has anyone activated a Playstation Plus digital code in the UK for a USA account? The cdkeys page says this:

"Warning: 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership (PS+) - PS3/PS4/PS5 Digital Code (USA) cannot be activated in United Kingdom."

Does that mean it can't be activated from within UK, or just that it can only be used on USA PSN accounts?

Comment

US account I believe.

Comment

February PS Plus games...

Destruction All-Stars
        Concrete Genie
        Control: Ultimate Edition

Comment

Phenomenal month.

Unless you bought Control UE for the next-gen upgrade after being told by 505 that your normal PS4 copy wasn't eligible.

Comment

An in-depth look at Destruction AllStars. Looks fun!

Comment

Really pleased about Control; it's the kind of game that I'm interested in enough to want to try, but I wasn't fussed enough to buy.

Comment

Wow. Good month. Even more games for me to play.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Really pleased about Control; it's the kind of game that I'm interested in enough to want to try, but I wasn't fussed enough to buy.
                  Control is bloody brill its got atmosphere up the wazoo a really cool freaky twilight zone David Lynch vibe to its proceedings

Comment

Is gameplay any good? I'm more of a story skipper lol

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      An in-depth look at Destruction AllStars. Looks fun!
                      This aged well...

Sounds guff.

Comment

haha you made it sound guff to be fair. Running around in your bare feet, jumping cars and getting inside a car and driving around - you said

Comment

haha you made it sound guff to be fair. Running around in your bare feet, jumping cars and getting inside a car and driving around - you said
                          I used the word "explode" which gives a sense of danger and excitement! What more do you want?!

Comment

No you said: "you run into a car and watch out coz you might explode if you jump a car".

Comment

Wow this month is legit killer, been after playing control since it was released and concrete genie gives me a great vibe. My kid is allover the racing game too.

Comment

Shame on anyone that didn’t buy Concrete Genie on launch, shame!

Comment

Working...
                                X