No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Yeah, it does look fun. Can you party-up to play with friends?

Comment

Yeah I think it's 4 or 5 people per party. They really need private games, will be hilarious for Twitch viewing.

Servers seem to have crapped themselves, matchmaking is broken now

Comment

PUBG and Streetfighter V for September.

Comment

Can you have private matches on PUBG with just your mates, or is it always 100 people?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Can you have private matches on PUBG with just your mates, or is it always 100 people?
            You can, but you need to get a large following on Twitch first.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              You can, but you need to get a large following on Twitch first.
              Just checked. I have 2 followers. Does that constitute as "large"?

Comment

Just checked. I have 2 followers. Does that constitute as "large"?
                It's a start, but you'll probably want to wear a wig and work on your overbearing personality further.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                  It's a start, but you'll probably want to wear a wig and work on your overbearing personality further.
                  "Further"?

Bit rude. You mean start having an overbearing personality?

Comment

PUGB is just not a good console game, i deeply regret wasting £25 when it was first out on PS4, runs like crap and i doubt the frame-rate improved one bit since. You'll either spend 4 mins in frantic action and die (no idea if they done respawn on death gimmicks like everything else in the last year) or 20 mins looking for fight only to be sniped at by some guys hiding prone in a bush or ambush in a bathtub.

Comment

Yeah, this is exactly what I was worried about.
                      I mean free is free, so that takes the sting out that you had, but this might not even get installed.

I was hoping that the next game would follow the CoD trend and release one of the BLOPS games for 2 reasons:
                      1. They're the only CoD games with co-op story mode.
                      2. I could play another CoD game to prove I'm a real gamer.

Comment

"Further"?

Bit rude. You mean start having an overbearing personality?

You've got 2 followers, you've clearly already been working at it

Comment

Seen a few places this week reporting that Fall Guys is now the highest downloading PS+ game ever - on top of 7m sales on Steam. Not bad going for a little team!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Seen a few places this week reporting that Fall Guys is now the highest downloading PS+ game ever - on top of 7m sales on Steam. Not bad going for a little team!
                            Fall Guys Was Pitched to 10 Publishers Before Devolver Took a Chance

Comment

Yeah, I find that slightly grim, to be honest. It's a game that clearly has massive, massive widespread appeal, and 10 publishers couldn't even see it as viable. It speaks of a total disconnect between the people who provide funding and the people who actually play games. Good on Devolver for doing what they do, but what an embarrassment for the industry at large.

Comment

Especially when there’s so many avenues for release now days for small devs, why didn’t they just self publish via steam, psn, xbl etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X