Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
    PSN has done a similar thing to nintendo's 2019 in year review if you log in to playstation.com, gives the amount of games played, top 3 played games in hours, total hours and favorite genre among other things.
    The Playstation one works in the EU but the Nintendo one doesn't.

Comment

February 2020

Sony is handing out the following titles for this month

Bioshock: The Collection
      The Sims 4
      and a bonus VR game, Firewall Zero Hour (PlayStation VR required)

[Source]

Comment

Rumour has it that March's line-up consists of Sonic Forces and Shadow of the Colossus.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Rumour has it that March's line-up consists of Sonic Forces and Shadow of the Colossus.
          That's confirmed now: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020...-sonic-forces/

March 2020

Sony is handing out the following titles for this month

Shadow of the Colossus
          Sonic Forces

March 3 until Monday, April 6.

Comment

It’s been months since I’ve bothered to download any of the PS Plus games. Not because they’re rubbish - the last few offerings have been decent - but because I own the good games already and the rest aren’t worth it.

Just venting.

Comment

Looks like the titles for April might be Uncharted 4 and Dirt Rally 2.0.

Comment

Confirmed

April 2020 items are

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
                Dirt Rally 2.0

[Source]

Comment

Nice. Ill be grabbing those.

Comment

And Sony bring the following for May 2020's PlayStation Plus titles

Cities Skylines
                    Farming Simulator 19

[Source]

Comment

With rumours that Marvel’s Spider-Man will join it next month, the June PS Plus downloads are starting early with today’s Call Of Duty: WWII.

Call of Duty: WWII is one of the two free PSN+ games for June. The second game is yet to revealed but WWII will be available early - today!

Comment

Another free game that will be 100 yen for Japanese subscribers XD

Comment

Star Wars: Battlefront II is included with PS+ at the moment.

I played the first (mainly just the VR mission) and I remember the sequel was seen by EA as a licence to print money, so hollowed it out to the minimal viable product and tried to fleece players on DLC.

They then had to sort out the lootboxes, so it's a different beast now, but still has in-game currency.

Is the single player worth working through?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Star Wars: Battlefront II is included with PS+ at the moment.

I played the first (mainly just the VR mission) and I remember the sequel was seen by EA as a licence to print money, so hollowed it out to the minimal viable product and tried to fleece players on DLC.

They then had to sort out the lootboxes, so it's a different beast now, but still has in-game currency.

Is the single player worth working through?
                            I rather enjoyed the campaign.

It can be seen as a lengthy tutorial for the MP but there's some nice cut-scenes and it feels suitably Star Wars-y.

Comment

July games announced:

Erica
                              NBA 2K20
                              Rise of Tomb Raider

Not bad. Makes a change, I haven't got any of them

Comment

I bought Erica in the sale last week ��

Think I’m ditching my plus. Never play online, and I’ve got such a backlog of games, I don’t really need any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X