Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Do you still get to keep the games forever with PSN as long as you have the subscription?
    Yeah, that's right. Just so long as you 'purchase' them by downloading them in their month.

If you cancel your subscription and resub again later, you get back your old games too.

Comment

That's pretty great. In the PS3 days, it meant I got a load of games I never ended up playing but it's a very good deal and nice to see it's still going.

Comment

Yeah, I have loads. It's the console version of Steam sale hoarding. I probably play a few 'big' games from the service per year though, so I just out get my £40 worth I think.

Comment

I do wonder, as I shovel the monthly tat into my virtual shopping basket, just how many copies these free games sold.

Anyone here already own Master Reboot, The Bridge or Trove - Blocky Bonus: Bounding Bundt Cake Vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp
            Trove - Blocky Bonus: Bounding Bundt Cake Vehicle

Joking aren't you - I preordered the Legendary Edition. Furious it's now on Plus.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              [/B]Joking aren't you - I preordered the Legendary Edition. Furious it's now on Plus.
              If I'm honest, I've never heard of it.

Just Googled it and it looks like a free-to-play Minecraft clone.

Has it ever been anything but free?

The cake vehicle is the only thing free with PS+, the rest, I assume requires in-game purchases.

I think you need to take a good had look at yourself, Wakka, if you're atop a cliff edge, on your knees wailing at the god of videogames at this injustice: "Why is Trove - Blocky Bonus: Bounding Bundt Cake Vehicle free with PS+ this month, WHY!"
              Last edited by QualityChimp; 02-10-2018, 13:50.

Comment

Hahaha, that was a joke QC I've never heard of it. Love the name though. More games need titles with at least seven words in them.

Comment

Ha! Fished in!
                  I was really worried you were seething at your keyboard!

Comment

Sony's already announced the games available to headline in November.

- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
                    - Yakuza: Kiwami

Comment

Well my Yakuza steelbook can remain sealed at least ! Bulletstorm was very fun on the 360. Wonder how it has aged.

Comment

Enjoyed Bulletstorm. Still plays well today.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          Well my Yakuza steelbook can remain sealed at least ! Bulletstorm was very fun on the 360. Wonder how it has aged.
                          BulletStorm is still excellent. One of my favourite titles of the PS3/360 generation.

I like it so much I've finished it on PS3, 360, PS4 and have the Xbox One version to play through when I next feel the need.

Comment

Confirmation of November 2018 PS+ titles from the EU blog

Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)
                            Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition (PS4)
                            Jackbox Party Pack 2 (PS3)
                            Arkedo Series (PS3)
                            Burly Men At Sea (PS Vita + PS4)
                            Roundabout (PS Vita + PS4)

Source

Comment

ooh, Kiwami. Nice, heard good things (from Giant Bomb)

Comment

The December 2018 deliverables from the company that ruined Christmas with its badly implemented PlayStation mini have been announced.

SOMA (PS4)
                                Onrush (PS4)
                                Steredenn (PS3)
                                Steins;Gate (PS3)
                                Iconoclasts (PS Vita + PS4)
                                Papers, Please (PS Vita)

Source

Comment

Working...
                                X