No announcement yet.

Scott Pilgrim The Video Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was due to come out in August, but it was delayed.

It's finally coming out on Wednesday (February 6th) for 160MSP (about ?1.37).

You also get the Wallace pack and four new achievements to go with it:
    Wallace the novice! (10 points)
    Complete your first online match with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack

Everybody wants to play (10 points)
    Play Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells)

And… It’s a Wrap! (10 points)
    Clear the game once with Wallace Wells

Wallaciraptor! (20 points)
    Knockout 200 enemies in online mode with Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer and Wallace pack

Source

Comment

Wish this was on Steam, looked like a good bit of fun.

Comment

Delayed again!

The downloadable content for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game has been delayed for fine-tuning and to incorporate feedback from the passionate Scott Pilgrim community. Ubisoft is addressing feedback from the community on the best ways to honor retro games in the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game DLC in an accurate and respectful manner. Ubisoft, and the new team developing the DLC, respect creative properties and, of course, want to be sure to deliver a game experience that is a proper tribute to the Scott Pilgrim franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
          Wish this was on Steam, looked like a good bit of fun.
          It's full of glitches and bugs. It's really annoying have to restart some levels because of some random glitches. I hope the DLC/patch improves that.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Correction that should be delayed due to bitching winey fans who didn't want to pay 400MSP after it was revealed Major Nelson had made a typo at 160MSP.

Based on how much work it takes to add a online mode I was more than happy to pay to asking price. Assuming of course it isn't Ubisoft making excuses cause the DLC got bumped due to bugs.

Still this is now the Duke Nukem of DLC.

Comment

wee.. this is cheap as chips on xbla now.

Comment

The game is ?1.68.
                The multiplayer DLC is ?1.69

I've read the comics, seen the film and own the Blu-Ray, but I found the game a little soulless, but maybe it's because I was struggling through on my own.

Maybe we'll make better progress on this than Gears of War on Insane?

Comment

THINK OF THE CHEEVES

Comment

Oh god - so QC and I played this last night. Even on the easy level you get your head kicked in instantly. Slow and clunky also springs to mind, so I think I'm quite happy to cheat my way through it.

Comment

Oh it's got superb music though.

Comment

So.. After levelling up a bit things are a bit easier.. And because of that more enjoyable.. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                          Oh it's got superb music though.
                          This. I bought the soundtrack...love Anamanaguchi anyway though.
                          But the game is UTTER ****e imo

Comment

Did you play through it Loft? I was of the same opinion of the game - however leveling up stats and the like does make it more playable. Especially the speed stat, which then changes the game from a boring slugfest into something more playable.

Doesn't change the fact that the collision detection is terrible at times - not for baddies but for scenery/weapons etc.

Anyway finished it last night, and it has possibly the longest unskippable credit roll ever. Insane.

Comment

I'm surprised so many of you have had issues with it.

I've played through the PS3 version quite a few times(Enough to get every character fully levelled up to max) and never had a crash/glitch and I'm pretty sure any problems with difficulty are more down to the skill of the player. In fact, it's probably one of the easier side scrollers, certainly not as hard as the games Capcom put out in the 90s! Final Fight makes this look like a walk in the park.

Comment

Skill of the player?? How very dare you!

360 version is quite glitchy.. I've had some odd things with boss fights not starting, enemies getting stuck in scenery and being unable to exit the subspace levels. I watched a speed run of it recently and the guy running said that the PS3 version has no real issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X