X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rep View Post
    Great use of spoiler tags there
    Eh???
    I thought spoiler tags were for things that have happened; not things that DIDN'T happen?
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

This series has continued where season one ended - badly. Such massive potential and clearly a talent for creating excellent high-tension set pieces, all wasted because it is determined to sit all the characters in one location as they bicker about banal issues.

As mentioned on RLLM, after the studio cut the budget so drastically it's almost like they had to rewrite something that set the whole series in one location. Little wonder Darabont left so quickly.

It isn't terrible, but other than the excellent opening set-piece in episode one it has actually been worse than the first series.

Comment

Of all the extra non-comic characters, I've really warmed to Daryl Dixon.

He's gone out of his way to help the rest of the group and even shown moments of real humanity when he gave the Cherokee rose.
        It felt like he'd finally stepped out of his brother's shadow.

Now it looks like they're about to undo all that good work and just have him turn evil for no real reason

. Such a shame.

Comment

Feel the same as Chimp about Daryl.

Comment

Yep, best character by far.

Comment

Much the same this week but a fantastic last 20 minutes. Complete shift in quality.

Comment

I was exhausted after this episode. Just incredible.

Comment

Was still a hell of a spoiler to post, just started reading the comics and who's to say they won't still draw from it

Agree with the feedback about the mid-season finale, not been that moved by a piece of television since Ashes to Ashes ended,

The look of despair when Hershel drops to his knees, after the door opens was incredibly well done. The fact no one gave a **** about the Sophia arc, and it still have that powerful effect was amazing.

as said, fantastic turnaround in quality.

Comment

Standard episode right up until the end when it got really intense :O

Comment

Epic end to the mid-season finale - And just when you're recovering from the

shoot out, which by the way was really well done, actually i'd even go as far to say it was probably the best killing of zombies i've seen. I'm sure for a moment I had a little sympathy for them - Then just as you're recovering from all of that, out pops Sophia - whoever plays her who must be congratulated for a great performance in making a zombie look vulnerable.

Awesome, can't wait for next year.

Comment

Is peeps general consensus that this is worth sticking with? I've watched Season 1 and found ti to be well made but uber cliched and predictable which dampened the enjoyment quite a bit. I know Season 2 has been picked at for being slow so far but does it mix things up a bit so you can't see what's coming a mile off?

Comment

generally i think its a bit ****, with a couple of little cool bits every few episodes. but even then i'd say they're pretty obvious.

if there was any other zombie tv shows around i would have given up on this, but there arent, and i still think it has potential to be great. they just have to stop dragging it out so long.

Comment

I might wait till the second half of the season has aired. I'm running out of shows that are still around

Comment

I think this has been brilliant. Just seen final episode of the current run. Fantastic. Shane is awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                I think this has been brilliant. Just seen final episode of the current run. Fantastic. Shane is awesome!!!

He was right too god dammit!

Comment

Working...
                                X