User Tag List

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
    That’s interesting! Is this something people knew was coming for a long time? I had no idea it was coming to a close.

Apparently no-one knew until this week, he's kept it back to the very last second.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...-release-date/

The Walking Dead: Season 10 will begin airing on 06 October 2019, very much unconfirmed but rumours have swirled that the show will end with this season

It's had its ups and downs but if I'm in the right mood I generally enjoy this show. However, midway last season I stopped watching and lost all momentum. Now ... the new series has started recording, adding to around a dozen eps from last series.

So, is the second half of last series worth watching? Or should I watch a few minute recap and dive into the new series?

I'm at the stage atm. If I watch any of it this weekend I'll let you know (spoiler-free of course).
    Last edited by Paddy; 18-10-2019 at 05:05 PM.

I though it was great, but I generally love the Walking Dead.

The Whisperers are a completely different beast to Negan. Actually, I was getting a bit tired of the Negan episodes because they were so bleak. Negan’s community were not so different from the main communities, whereas the Whisperers are so far removed from them that they’re interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    It's had its ups and downs but if I'm in the right mood I generally enjoy this show. However, midway last season I stopped watching and lost all momentum. Now ... the new series has started recording, adding to around a dozen eps from last series.

So, is the second half of last series worth watching? Or should I watch a few minute recap and dive into the new series?
    You should watch them. The season finale...yeah.