No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s interesting! Is this something people knew was coming for a long time? I had no idea it was coming to a close.

Comment

Apparently no-one knew until this week, he's kept it back to the very last second.

Comment

The Walking Dead: Season 10 will begin airing on 06 October 2019, very much unconfirmed but rumours have swirled that the show will end with this season

Comment

Season 10 trailer

And a teaser for the TV movie

Comment

A teaser for the new Walking Dead spin-off

Comment

It's had its ups and downs but if I'm in the right mood I generally enjoy this show. However, midway last season I stopped watching and lost all momentum. Now ... the new series has started recording, adding to around a dozen eps from last series.

So, is the second half of last series worth watching? Or should I watch a few minute recap and dive into the new series?

Comment

I'm at the stage atm. If I watch any of it this weekend I'll let you know (spoiler-free of course).
                Last edited by Paddy; 18-10-2019, 17:05.

Comment

I though it was great, but I generally love the Walking Dead.

The Whisperers are a completely different beast to Negan. Actually, I was getting a bit tired of the Negan episodes because they were so bleak. Negan’s community were not so different from the main communities, whereas the Whisperers are so far removed from them that they’re interesting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    It's had its ups and downs but if I'm in the right mood I generally enjoy this show. However, midway last season I stopped watching and lost all momentum. Now ... the new series has started recording, adding to around a dozen eps from last series.

So, is the second half of last series worth watching? Or should I watch a few minute recap and dive into the new series?
                    You should watch them. The season finale...yeah.

Comment

The new spin-off has a title now... The Walking Dead: World Beyond

Comment

AMC’s zombie drama “The Walking Dead” broke out with a massive viewership in its early years, quickly becoming the most-watched TV show on the air for a while there. In recent years though it has made more headlines for losing viewership than anything else, even as the network’s ambitious plans for the franchise as a […]

The head of franchise content wants to make lots of Walking Dead event series based on different characters including those already killed off.

Comment

The fans might finally get that T-Dog series they have been crying out for.

Comment

Someone is finally putting this old dog out of its misery. The Walking Dead: Season 12 will apparently be the final season.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...cid=spartandhp
                              Someone is finally putting this old dog out of its misery. The Walking Dead: Season 12 will apparently be the final season.
                              I still need to catch up on episodes from season 9 which I will do if they're still on Now TV. If its really going to end in another two seasons though I'll watch it until then.

Granted it should have been laid to rest earlier (they could have covered the entirety of the comics' content in 9-10 seasons had they cut out the needless fluff of characters sat around having reflective conversations to pad out the episode count). I appreciate money and advertising revenue talks though.That said I enjoyed episodes like the Morgan-focused one in season 5 (I think) that focuses on him and guy's mentor who shows him that life's still worth living (and the way of the staff). Maybe that shows I'm full of it though Lol.
                              Last edited by Paddy; 29-03-2020, 12:15.

Comment

AMC’s zombie apocalypse series “The Walking Dead” is re-tooling its plans due to the global pandemic. Appearing earlier today on the pre-recorded TWD panel for Comic-Con@Home, showrunner Angela Kang confirms the eleventh season has been postponed and won’t come this October. Instead something else is going to take place. Fifteen of the usual sixteen episodes […]

Season 11 has been delayed indefinitely so in its place AMC will finally show the final episode of Season 10 which has yet to air and double bill it with the first episode of The Walking Dead: World Beyond. In addition to this AMC has ordered an additional six episodes of The Walking Dead that will air in early 2021 and form Episodes 17-22 of Season 10. Fear the Walking Dead: Season 06 will launch in October.

Comment

Working...
                                X