The Walking Dead (TV series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walking Dead (TV series)

Leaked shaky cam from Comic Con (probably going to get pulled soon)

CANNOT. WAIT.

edit: just found out this is getting an international rollout, which means we also get to watch it in October thanks to the evil Fox corporation. No stupidly long wait for to arrive =
    Last edited by Spatial; 24-07-2010, 08:48.

Brilliant!!!
    Best news all year really cannot wait for this.

Love the Graphic Novels & if the TV series is half as good as they are then this is going to be something special.

Roll on October

Neil

Comment

Great choice of music at the end there.

Comment

It's been stuck in my head ever since I watched it this morning It's actually an amazingly accurate song for the comic book series, given how unremittingly bleak it is.

I love how they've changed some parts of the comic - I didn't know about that till this morning, but it kind of makes sense. Not only does it make me eager to see what they're going to do with it, but it'll keep fans on their toes from knowing exactly what's coming next (even if it does follow the same general end path by all accounts)

I can't wait to see how they handle

the bit in Atlanta with the horse

- I bet that gets toned right down!

Apparently a second series has already been commissioned too (the current one only goes up to them clearing out the
        )
        Last edited by Spatial; 24-07-2010, 13:59.

Comment

I just can't get passed Egg being cast as the main character, its really making it hard for me to get into this. Hopefully it will become more of an ensemble piece than is suggested in the trailer. Love the comics, wonder how far the TV show will go tho...

Comment

This looks rather special! The guy from Jericho being in it sweetens the deal.

The only question is how the ruddy hell I'm going to sell this to my missus, as she doesn't really like Zombie flicks.

Comment

OK, that ****ing rules. I just got graphic novel number 12 too. Story has been pretty bleak for teh last 2 volumes. Hope the gang get a bit of a break.

Comment

this is great news

i just hope its close to the novels and they dont water it down for a kiddie/teeny audience

alls we need is another dr who....

Comment

There is no way Robert Kirkman is letting that happen. Also this is AMC so will be great. Breaking Bad is enough to tell me they won't cripple this show's creatively.

Comment

New trailer, woop

Comment

Originally posted by Me earlier in this thread View Post

I can't wait to see how they handle

the bit in Atlanta with the horse

- I bet that gets toned right down!
                      Having just watched the hi-res trailer, they don't bottle this bit at all! You can see it going on (just) in the end shot as it pulls up from the tank.

This is going to be awesome!

Comment

Starting in November of FX UK

Must make sure I get SKy HD in before then

Neil

Comment

First episode has dropped. Haven't watched it yet, but judging from the reviews its excellent. Can't wait to bung that on tonight.

Comment

Starts on FX HD on 5th November @ 10pm

Apparently the first episode will be advert free as well...wish they'd do that with the rest for the flaming series.
                            Adverts get right on my wick!!

Cant wait to see this, been preparing myself by re-reading the first 6 volumes of the Graphic Novels

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
                              is that Andrew Lincon (egg) from this life, as the lead??

Brilliant!
                              Last edited by dvdx2; 22-10-2010, 11:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X