[August] SNK / SNK Playmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
    Oh, I know... I'm just curious if there are any MVS modders that are preferred for the quality of their work. I don't have a supergun so the consolised MVS seems to be the way to go until I can convince my wife that a cab will really add to the flat.
    To be honest, if you look around you could probably pick up a 1-slot and a SG for not much more than what it would cost to get someone else to consolise a mobo for you (unless you're going to do it yourself). I went the 1-slot + supergun route and it's boss. All quite compact too.

Comment

Suppose a supergun would be useful for JAMMA boards in future- unfortunately I haven't touched a soldering iron since school so a DIY consolisation is off the cards. Thanks for the advice, though.

Comment

I know this thread has turned purely Neo-Geo, but if anybody's interested, there's going to be a pre-Neo-Geo collection with games like Prehistoric Isle, Secre and Rescue, Marvin's Maze, P.O.W., Psycho Soldier and I think the original Metal Slug.

Comment

Metal Slug? It wasn't even made by SNK let alone pre neogeo

I wish nazca made more games before they were borglike assimilated into SNK, NTM and MS are both masterpieces. with a funky jazz soundtrack

Comment

Yeah, sorry Kernow, I was browsing for info on my mobile, which isn't the best tool for the job.

I was looking at this advert for Metal Slug Double X and SNK Arcade Classics 0.

Still, that classics pack looks good!

Comment

Ever see their old adverts?

Really funny stuff but looks like they put some effort into them.

Comment

lol as cheesey as they are, they're still better than the KOF live action by x100 haha

Comment

I'd love to see a deliberately cheesy martial arts film in that style based on the KoF universe. As long as the fights were good I think it's be great fun

Comment

Working...
                  X