No announcement yet.

Metroid: Other M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you mean 'fo sho'? Anyway, you guys probably want to steer clear of the character of Big Bo in Binary Domain - lol.

Comment

Thinking of playing this again. Never got to finish it the when it was released.

You guys still rate it well?

Comment

Not me. I didn’t get on with it at all.

Comment

I personally found it quite fun, but I played it a long time after it came out.

It had two problems; firstly that it wasn't what people wanted after Prime and secondly, people disliked the characterisation of Samus (though with it being made by Team Ninja, I remember people were sharpening their knives about that before the game even came out).

The actual game itself is interesting; not amazing, but decent enough. I recommend giving it a try at least.

Comment

It was such a strange idea to have this third person Team Ninja developed game in the series. Maybe go weird again and have Platinum do a Metroid game.

Comment

It's a very average sidescroller that shares only elements of 2D Metroid games. I think this was overshadowed by the very poor handling of Samus and other characters, and for many, the poor writing automatically equated to a poor game.

Comment

I have a felling I enjoy this more than most. I found it responsive and a fun challenge. The only down-side is the overly long unskippable cut-scenes, zzzz.
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                X