This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S3M View Post
    I can shed some like on this, it was due to be released on Xbox Live on the 360 but never was. A mate of mine did however manage to get hold of a download copy on to his hard drive.

Nice work by the way Katsujinken, looks like your the number 1 person when it comes to Xbox games.

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
    No, as far as I'm aware it was never released. But it was finished, and I can attest that it is a must-have. Seriously, if you have an Xbox that's capable of playing it (and, let's be honest, an unmodded 'Box is not one that's worth owning) then I implore you to procure it by any means necessary.
    Next you will be telling me there is nakedness in DOA Volleyball & XMUGEN has 1500 Characters and more

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post
    Wasn't Rugby Challenge 2006 (Swordfish's follow up to World Championship Rugby) a PAL exclusive?
    Possibly is when the spreadsheet goes up, you'll see there are lots of gaps I have it marked as a PAL game with no USA or JP box ticked so to speak. There are 1057 titles on the list so far and I 've searched most of those 2-3 times to add teeny snippets of info & check stuff, to get the bulk of it done. I'l run thru it a fair few times again I'm sure I sent charlesr 3 edits yesterday one at 00.30 odd this AM & edited most of my posts in here 3-9 times as I went thru the 150 titles since posting this

Comment

This is a truly admirable thread. Katsujinken, I salute you.

The original Xbox was an absolute beast, I'm often stunned how good the games still look, many better than current gen games.

As an OCD type of gamer, and one who plays his older Xbox games on a 360 (the ones that work) I have noticed glitches in certain games, my current one being the corrupted quicksave in Splinter Cell: Double Agent. I know this is an 'Ultimate' list - am I being too anal or is there room to discuss the various BC probs with old Xbox games - and is there a list of old Xbox games that run pretty much 'perfect' on 360???

Comment

I'm pretty sure a note regarding BC will be a useful addition.

Comment

I think there is an error in the list regarding Phantom Dust, i don?t think it was released in Pal territories, right?

T.L.O

Comment

Yep no PAL release for Phantom Dust IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              This is a truly admirable thread. Katsujinken, I salute you.

The original Xbox was an absolute beast, I'm often stunned how good the games still look, many better than current gen games.

As an OCD type of gamer, and one who plays his older Xbox games on a 360 (the ones that work) I have noticed glitches in certain games, my current one being the corrupted quicksave in Splinter Cell: Double Agent. I know this is an 'Ultimate' list - am I being too anal or is there room to discuss the various BC probs with old Xbox games - and is there a list of old Xbox games that run pretty much 'perfect' on 360???
              There are tons of glitches on the BC stuff however as most of the noted ones were old news on the net I wanted to make a new upto date one incase any had been rectified. So any info like you found there is superb thanks

Originally posted by T.L.O View Post
              I think there is an error in the list regarding Phantom Dust, i don´t think it was released in Pal territories, right?
              T.L.O
              Where are you seeing this?
              Originally posted by plopboy View Post
              Yep no PAL release for Phantom Dust IIRC
              Again where on earth are you two looking have you had too much pop? Phantom Dust is USA & JP only and on here is in the DLC and XBOX ONLY lists...

I SEE NOW
              Phantom Dust you are looking on the BC compatiblity list The PAL is the region of the 360 console, the game listing there is direct from xbox live when my Phantom Dust gets here I'l lyk
              Last edited by ^Katsu; 10-09-2010, 11:13. Reason: I SEE NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                I can shed some light on The Red Star, it was due to be released on Xbox Live on the 360 but never was. A mate of mine did however manage to get hold of a download copy on to his hard drive.

Nice work by the way Katsujinken, looks like your the number 1 person when it comes to Xbox games.
                I thought this was originally completed as an XBox title but not released and then much later announced as an XBLA title that again didn't happen? I think both formats exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  I thought this was originally completed as an XBox title but not released and then much later announced as an XBLA title that again didn't happen? I think both formats exist.
                  Could well be the case, I only know for sure that an XBLA version does exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                    Next you will be telling me there is nakedness in DOA Volleyball & XMUGEN has 1500 Characters and more
                    Is this reverse sarcasm, as in "Of course I've f*cking played the English version of Rent-A-Hero No.1"? Well, that may be so, but maybe there are others on here who haven't done so yet. Never bothered with the nude DOA Volleyball hack nor could I be arsed with X-Mugen and its 1500 character pack so can't comment on either.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                      Its down as a Prototype on the spreadsheet

Edit: Along with Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade whatever that maybe?
                      I have knights of the temple on a oxm demo disc about mid 2006 has videos of dead rising so must be one of the last oxm mags for xbox. Also have demo from oxm for red star so must have been planed form a comercial release .

Comment

What are the best Jpn-only 'box games, aside from the obvious Shikigami no Shiro and Psyvariar 2?

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                          What are the best Jpn-only 'box games, aside from the obvious Shikigami no Shiro and Psyvariar 2?
                          i loved double steel 2; metal wolf chaos is brilliant too (but very expensive); i also have a weakness for muzzle flash (although its abit crap)!

Comment

Comment

Was Dinosaur Hunter / ing definitely released in the US?

Comment

here what gamefaqs has on the Knights of the temple Game http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/915055-...fernal-crusade. They have a box shot but it appears to be incorrect as it has the only on xbox logo. When the game was released on PS2 I have seen it for sale on console but can't remember which version it was. Amazon have PAL copies of it for sale just search Knights of the temple. It looks like it was the second game that was canceled
                                Last edited by slicer1000; 05-10-2010, 12:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X