Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hori Fighting stick EX if you're lucky not to pay over the odds for one. However theres no R3/L3 buttons which makes them non Emulator friendly. Or ps2 adapter and arcade stick, some work some dont.

Comment

Mine -

Comment

Thanks...im looking for a setup in the garage so will need to be emulator friendly.

Comment

From the research I did last year you're better off building one yourself. It'll be more expensive but then it'll be your spec and work on multiple machines.

Comment

X-Arcade is fine and is not as bad as the stick snobs would have you believe. For mere mortals it works fine.

Comment

X-arcade is not great for beat em ups or old skool games that were made with 4 way joysticks in mind like pacman etc

Its OK for walk along beat em ups I guess . . . .

Comment

I used to use the ps2 RAP with an adapter back in the day... May try that again, although it's a pain tracking both down. If anyone is selling...

Comment

Was 25 to life released for Pal Xbox? I thought it was just for NTSC Xbox and the Pal PS2?

Comment

Originally posted by qupe View Post
                    Was 25 to life released for Pal Xbox? I thought it was just for NTSC Xbox and the Pal PS2?
                    Hmm, you could well be correct there? Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

America's 10 Most Wanted: War on Terror was cancelled on Xbox on only released for PC and PS2 too. I am going throught the list slowly sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X