Samsung LE26R41B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LE26R41B

Bought this off ItsThere earlier this year, but have now upgraded to a lagless LCD monitor as I decided I no longer require the regular inputs.

One catch, the HDMI port doesn't seems to work anymore. May be fixable but I haven't looked into it.

Either way could make a nice LCD for a kitchen or bedroom when coupled with a freeview box.

Collection only.

?80

Willing to meet up at London Waterloo also.

Comment

I know you say collection only but I'm really after a reasonable sized LCD for when I move and I wouldn't have room for my 32" HDTV in my room.

Would you be willing to settle for collection If I paid and sorted it all out?

If you really can't be convinced to change your mind, do you know anywhere else with these size of LCD for that sort of price?
      Last edited by Ouenben; 15-09-2010, 00:58.

Comment

You mean like, courier come and collect? I'd have no problem with that at all. Would just need to find a box for it really.

Comment

Yeah that's what I mean.
          Is there a remote?

Comment

Yes there is.

Comment

What's the problem with HDMI exactly? Have you tried multiple devices (Ie xbox and ps3) and multiple leads?

Comment

I have indeed, it states that no signal is detected. Tried a few HDMI cables on both 360 and PS3 but nowt has helped. I resorted to just using component in the end.

Comment

Ah okay, but of a bummer but I can live without it. Has VGA and scart and that too right?

Comment

Indeed it does.

Comment

Will sort this out later today gotta head off for now!
                      thanks for the replies

Comment

Hi mate,
                        you desperate to get rid of this quick?

I'm moving tomorrow or Friday so would prefer to leave it until I've moved in to sort this out (probably Monday I'd be settled)

the reason I'm so interested is I believe my 32" HDTV may be a bit too big for the room I'll have, but I don't know the size of it yet so I'm waiting to find out in the next day or 2

Comment

No rush man.

Comment

TV now pending Grey Fox.

Comment

Working...
                            X