No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Online 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if anyone here is interested, but people over on psumods board have released an english modification patch for main parts of the client software. Obviously some part cannot be translated because they are server side based. I don't have the patch installed myself, but it seems that they have done a pretty good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornflakes View Post
      Not sure if anyone here is interested, but people over on psumods board have released an english modification patch for main parts of the client software. Obviously some part cannot be translated because they are server side based. I don't have the patch installed myself, but it seems that they have done a pretty good job.
      Thanks for the tip. Just installed it and it makes a huge difference!

Comment

Mammoth update today! It has been almost 4hours since i started the update and it is still doing it ^^
        This is the big autumn update, new (sub)classes, new weapons, new level cap and normal mode for tundra, mines and floating islands. There are also other new things introduced with this update, like friend invitation system, more AC recycling items and new team features, besides ship transfer.

Think the update is only about 2GB to download, but you will need over 4GB extra HDD space to get your client patched up.

My bad, level cap and v,hard mode will be unlocked in October
        Last edited by Cornflakes; 12-09-2012, 14:54.

Comment

Just a bump to the thread, as the Vita version is getting released on the 28th Feb, so who's getting on the import and is up for some co-op?

Comment

I'll probably be down for that I dunno whether I should wait for the English language version though. Probably won't come out until January 2015.

Since it's free though, may as well give it a bash in moonrunes!

Comment

I'm in the Vita Beta. Probably won't even boot it up of course.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                I'm in the Vita Beta. Probably won't even boot it up of course.
                Why did you apply Joe if you aint going to play it, i was going to say you should give us your feedback on the vita version but your probably under a NDA.

Comment

edit..
                  Last edited by MisterBubbles; 11-01-2013, 14:08.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    I'll probably be down for that I dunno whether I should wait for the English language version though. Probably won't come out until January 2015.

Since it's free though, may as well give it a bash in moonrunes!
                    Yes should i buy the limited edition Vita version or just download it from the japanese PSN on the 28th. Ive all other versions of PSO ( even the US version just cause i like the different art work and cost me 80 quid ) as its one of my favourite games , maybe even beating monster hunter.

Comment

It's coming: http://bumped.org/ps...hes-april-10th/
                      Slowly, but it's coming.

Comment

Oh my god, I can't believe they are even bothering to do this.

Comment

I'm still saving for a memory card big enough to DL the Japanese vita version...

Comment

Its only 4Gb Steven, well the last time i logged on it was. Or new content?

Comment

8GB now.

Comment

So anyone playing this? I've just gotten the whole thing with updates downloaded.
                                I was trying to connect yesterday and just getting error 249 and it looks like the servers are down for maintenance.

Comment

Working...
                                X