No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Online 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does seem ill advised to me, the boat has sailed imo.

Comment

Along with Keanu Reeves, it got one of the biggest cheers. Rightfully so IMO.

Comment

Still not convinced but hopefully it draws in a decent player base.

Comment

Cool, it's a timed exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Cool, it's a timed exclusive.
            Awesome.

Comment

Given the game has to be something like 7 years old, I have to wonder how long “eventually” is. I think their timeline might not take into account the lifespan of an average human.

Comment

PC version hits sometime in May exclusive to the Microsoft store.

I wonder if that will make it difficult to access for those outside of the USA? Presumably it won't show up on the UK store.

Both versions will be cross play compatible.

Comment

PC release hits next week on the 27th. Looking forward to jumping back into it again.

Comment

The PC version can be downloaded tomorrow at 10:00 via https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ph.../9P1RSQ5MGPCR/ The game itself will be playable 6 hours later at 4pm if I've converted my timezones correctly.

Anyone else planning on playing this? Or playing already on Xbox One?

Comment

I forgot all about this, gonna get the pc version, soon as I get out the bath ��

Nope not available in the uk yet
                      Last edited by huxley; 01-06-2020, 21:50.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                        I forgot all about this, gonna get the pc version, soon as I get out the bath ��

Nope not available in the uk yet
                        If you change the store to the US you can download it still and play it

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                          If you change the store to the US you can download it still and play it
                          I tried that and didn’t have any joy.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                            I tried that and didn’t have any joy.
                            If you click on the three dots next to the game's name and select add to basket, you shold be able to "buy" it which will add it to your download queue. That's what my friend had to do to get it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              If you click on the three dots next to the game's name and select add to basket, you shold be able to "buy" it which will add it to your download queue. That's what my friend had to do to get it in the end.
                              Fantastic stuff Sir. Thank you ��

FYI the windows store download is 11gigs but the game launcher updater take a couple of hours and pulls down another 70 or so gigs.

Played a little bit last night and resurrected my old Dreamcast RAcast character. The game runs pretty smoothly and the tutorial levels do a good job of explaining the basics. Despite this being a remake it does look a bit dated in some areas, especially some of the textures. The one biggest change seems to be everybody being a sodding waifu!

Update - went to have a little play at lunchtime and the windows has decided it needs to reinstall the entire game again, and redownload it!
                              Last edited by huxley; 03-06-2020, 12:31.

Comment

This is available to download on Steam now, I had a look at the pics, saw it was a 72GB download and haven't bothered, but it seems to have positive reviews overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X