Phantasy Star Online 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantasy Star Online 2

Hasn't been officially confirmed yet but it looks like it's at least coming to PCs

Holy crap.... that's all I can amount myself to say.

Comment

Here is the trailer that we posted about, in its full U Stream quality glory. You can see that it …

confirmed.

PC only it seems

Comment

Im interested.

Comment

Looks like I will only be playing FFXIV until this comes out.

Comment

boo pc only

Comment

Isn't there already a PSO2 & 3? Confused why people still want these, online games have moved on so far in the last 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                Isn't there already a PSO2 & 3? Confused why people still want these, online games have moved on so far in the last 10 years.
                There's Episodes 1, 2, and 3 from PSO.
                Then there was Phantasy Star Universe.
                Then Phantasy Star Portable 1 & 2.

Comment

Casual one-button collectathon Sega-ness is exactly what I need right now to chill me out in this kiasu climate.

I really enjoyed my one-month foray last October into PSU after being absent since beta and launch. It was like turning up during the aftermath of a party.

Comment

Lets hope they don't over complicate it, as that was one of its charms and what makes it unique today amongst all modern MMOs. The ease of just jumping online joining a game, killing stuff with crazy weapons and having fun with the chance of finding those red boxes.

Comment

PSO was my first experience of online gaming and it was a wonderful one. A real eye-opener for me. And, yes, the simplicity and ease of play was one of the charms. It did not demand too much in terms of concentration or (more importantly) time.

I haven't really stuck with online gaming but I may well return to PSO with this. I'm still tempted by the new PSP version actually.

Comment

YES

If this has half the style and feel of the original, I know how I'll be spending 2011!

Comment

YAY. I just hope it's better than PSU that was a major let down online.

Comment

Never played PSO but love the 2 on the psp and the one on the DS but I know how diffent they are to online

Comment

Well count me in, loved PSO and had a level 200 Force , 2 years of gaming heaven on the DC, and i never got the dreaded hack of going back to level 4, i only gave my card to know friends, i'd cry if that happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X