This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    Does anyone know how to use macros? Im using the nomal battle commands that apear in the circles at the bottom middle of the screen at the moment.
    U can set em up in the config menu, last option I think.

Thats a pretty helpful guide.

And here are my currect macros for switching between my jobs for those of u who wanna save time (can be copied and pasted line by line). They're not up to date tho.

Code:
    GLA
    /equip main "Weathered Gladius"
    /eaction 2 "Light Stab"
    /eaction 3 "Red Lotus"
    /eaction 4 "Circle Slash"
    /eaction 5 "Rampart"

PUG
    /equip main "Weathered Hora"
    /eaction 2 "Light Strike"
    /eaction 3 "Concussive Blow"

MARU
    /equip main "Weathered War Axe"
    /eaction 2 "Broad Swing"
    /eaction 3 "Trunksplitter"
    /eaction 4 "Brandish"

LAN
    /equip main "Weathered Spear"
    /eaction 2 "Heavy Thrust"
    /eaction 3 "Skewer"

CON
    /equip main "Weathered Cane"
    /eaction 2 "Tranquility"
    /eaction 3 "Fire"
    /eaction 4 "Blizzard"
    /eaction 5 "Cure"

THU
    /equip main "Weathered Scepter"
    /eaction 2 "Exaltation"
    /eaction 3 "Banish"
    /eaction 4 "Scourge"
    /eaction 5 "Sacrifice"

BSMITH
    /equip main "Weathered Cross-pein Hammer"
    /equip body "Weathered Shirt"
    /eaction 2 "Wrist Flick"

AMOU
    /equip main "Weathered Doming Hammer"
    /equip body "Weathered Shirt"
    /equip sub "Bronze Pliers"
    /eaction 2 "Wrist Flick"

Comment

Official Square-Enix shop is now taking orders for the merchandise - but crikey, it's the slowest website the world right now..

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
        You can do this DJ, just tap / then CTRL R
        omg really, much love.

Cheers for the macro guide too shafropuff.

Even after reading the quide thou im still not sure. Maybe im thinking to much 11 but if i did

GLA
        /eaction 2 "Light Stab"
        /eaction 3 "Red Lotus"
        /eaction 5 "Rampart"

On 11 that would equip the weapon, do light stab then red lotus then circle slash, then rampart? Is that how that works?
        Last edited by djtickle; 24-09-2010, 09:19.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
          omg really, much love.

Cheers for the macro guide too shafropuff.

Even after reading the quide thou im still not sure. Maybe im thinking to much 11 but if i did

GLA
          /eaction 2 "Light Stab"
          /eaction 3 "Red Lotus"
          /eaction 5 "Rampart"

On 11 that would equip the weapon, do light stab then red lotus then circle slash, then rampart? Is that how that works?
          I think that says:
          1. Equip main weapon 'Weathered Gladius'
          2. Assign the Light Stab action to the number 2 slot.
          3. Assign the Red Lotus action to the number 3 slot.

etc.

You are thinking a little too XI

Comment

I've been reading over on FFXIV Core. People seem to be getting skipped over cut scenes that have ATI cards.

For all the Gridanian's... when you had to do the dance that you learn from the children, was there a cut scene there, or did it just jump to the end of the aftermath of the dance? I'm worried Im' missing cutscenes.

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
              I've been reading over on FFXIV Core. People seem to be getting skipped over cut scenes that have ATI cards.

For all the Gridanian's... when you had to do the dance that you learn from the children, was there a cut scene there, or did it just jump to the end of the aftermath of the dance? I'm worried Im' missing cutscenes.
              I don't think you missed anything, it was like that for me too and im on an nvidia.

For those looking to do crafting here's a handy list someones compiled of all the vendors in starting city's and what they sell http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/11775-vendors/

Comment

im very close to quiting, the games getting to point when not matter what settings i try its crashing very 5/10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  im very close to quiting, the games getting to point when not matter what settings i try its crashing very 5/10 mins.
                  Not good to hear Tob, its weird as i've had no crashes at all in the Retail. All drivers etc are up to date I assume?

Comment

latest offical 258.96 drivers.

Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64bit (build 7600)
                    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz
                    Number of Processors Logical Core Count 8 Physical Core Count 4
                    BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
                    Language English (Regional Setting: English)
                    Physical Memory 6135.180MB
                    Virtual Memory 2047.875MB
                    Page File 12268.504MB
                    Storage C:\ Hard Disk Drive Total Disk Space 488.183GB Free Disk Space 446.581GB
                    Storage D:\ Hard Disk Drive Total Disk Space 443.230GB Free Disk Space 442.242GB
                    DirectX Version DirectX 11
                    Graphic Device(s) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465
                    +Device \\.\DISPLAY1
                    +Chip GeForce GTX 465
                    +Maker NVIDIA
                    +Video Memory 993.438 MB
                    +Shared Video Memory 2811.590 MB
                    +DAC Type Integrated RAMDAC
                    +Display Mode 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Comment

to further this, i changed a couple of things and it working well atm,

depth field and MAx4, fullscreen, high detail for everything, standard shadows, 1280*720(720p) and it seem to work fine now.. though i don't know if that has anything to with me crashing ffxi on the other pc(but same network) when windower messed up with me hitting crtl/alt/del. Requires more experimentation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                        to further this, i changed a couple of things and it working well atm,

depth field and MAx4, fullscreen, high detail for everything, standard shadows, 1280*720(720p) and it seem to work fine now.. though i don't know if that has anything to with me crashing ffxi on the other pc(but same network) when windower messed up with me hitting crtl/alt/del. Requires more experimentation.
                        Similar settings to me except i'm at 1920x1080 and without depth of field at the moment as it seemed to add occasional stuttering in the cities. I'm running the latest official beta NVidia drivers (260.63) which seems ok and gave a good benchmark score.

Comment

Tobal I know you mentioned your pc was getting hot, maybe its overheating and forcing the game to crash to desktop, if possible maybe you could run it in windowed mode while also running some temp monitor software, it could at least rule that out as the issue.

Comment

bad wolf, Ul'dah, gladiator.

Comment

It runs terrible on my pc, so much so i'm thinking of quitting till i get a new computer. Damn its a right old hog isn't it and it definetly doesn't look like it needs to be. It should really give you alot of options to mess around with, theres hardly any.

Comment

i give up, reinstalls, different drivers, removed 360 pad drivers, tried ps3 pads, tried just keyboard, it now gotten to point it crashes after 5/10 sec ingame every time i load it up.

Even put 2 hrs in to crysis to see if the graphics card was faulty. No crashes at all on high everything. Just massive disappointment at having wasted alot money to play this game, i can only blame either windows7/directx11 in 64bit or the graphics card just not being compatible, as my old duo core with gtx250 and 2gig ram never once crashed during the beta but did run a low FPS of about 10/15.

Comment

Working...
                                X