Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500mb update to do to the game atm. Used the torrent way of doing it and took 5min @900k a sec were as the official download was coming down at 140k a sec.

Comment

Nice one mate! Box is massive!

Can you please post the link to the torrents and I can grab the updates before the game arrives

Comment

PM me your email ill zip them up and send them to you.

Comment

Its about what I expected for the box size...

Comment

Finished updating and lol maint!

Were to you find out maint times etc?

Comment

The main community site launches at 3pm today - that'll have the details then. Main game for CE owners won't be up till tomorrow. (Specific times on the site later today.)

I think the address of the site is http://lodestone.finalfantasyxvi.com

Comment

I just registered to click and buy too and I'm hearing about charges so I searched it on their help page and this is what i got...

"Charges only for selected services

Since December 2006, ClickandBuy has offered many new opportunities to make purchases in the Internet. Most of these services are free. For some selected services ClickandBuy charges a small fee; for example, for the convenient and quick funding with credit card."

So me using my card to pay for the monthly sub of FFXIV would incur charges?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                  Yeah from game. I have not got anywhere i can host pictures im affraid

It didnt come with the postman, it came in its own van. My postmans not here normally till about 12.

Can you not just pay for your sub via debit or credit card like 11?
                  That is your way to pay via debit or credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by shafropuff View Post
                    I just registered to click and buy too and I'm hearing about charges so I searched it on their help page and this is what i got...

"Charges only for selected services

Since December 2006, ClickandBuy has offered many new opportunities to make purchases in the Internet. Most of these services are free. For some selected services ClickandBuy charges a small fee; for example, for the convenient and quick funding with credit card."

So me using my card to pay for the monthly sub of FFXIV would incur charges?
                    Nobody is completely sure, but charges are showing up on peoples cards (Almost like when you verified for Paypal, yet instead of refunding, they credit your ClickandBuy account). It's just the ?2.50 verification that they are doing and not informing you of it as a pre-auth to verify your card details. Just a word of warning for people that have small balances on their accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
                      The main community site launches at 3pm today - that'll have the details then. Main game for CE owners won't be up till tomorrow. (Specific times on the site later today.)

I think the address of the site is http://lodestone.finalfantasyxvi.com
                      Obviously, I meant:

Comment

^I'm pretty sure theres charges SEs site even say to check their site for service charges.

Now I'm a little confused with how much Square is actually charging for the game...

Seems its £8.99 a month with 3 options of 30 day sub, 90 day sub or a 180 day sub yet theres no saving if your taking out a bigger sub and it seems u pay £6.89 for the game and £2.10 for the character... so are they saying u can just have the game active with no character and get charged £6.89...

Comment

Surely when you select the option it should warn you about that first. It only mentions that after you register your card. There's also no mention of when you sign up of the 2.50 verification. Some people seem to have had their cards stopped due to this.

Comment

I'll be the Guinea pig for this, but from the account management site, it looks like there are several methods to pay, including Card, setting up a direct debit, or using the SE Crysta currency. You need to register your card with either Clicktobuy or Ultimatepay, the payment site suggests you may recieve a surcharge for users using Ultimatepay.

Edit: It wants £2.40 to register my card with Clicktobuy

Comment

I... don't understand what's going on here.

Why can't we just give S-E our CC details and they charge us every month like they do right now with PlayOnline?

Comment

Working...
                              X