Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... as I had the latest version of Catalyst before. Hopefully it does all work out now

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
      Hmm... as I had the latest version of Catalyst before. Hopefully it does all work out now
      lol, yeah. I am running 10.9 on my 4670 with no problems...

Comment

So whose going to be on when servers go live *cough*crash*cough* at 2AM?

Also, over on The Lodestone it says in retail game, when you change class, your action bar will not reset. Thank **** for that!
        Last edited by elaniel; 21-09-2010, 16:05.

Comment

So whose going to be on when servers go live *cough*crash*cough* at 2AM?

Also, over on The Lodestone it says in retail game, when you change class, your action bar will not reset. Thank **** for that!
          I'll go on to get my character made, however if there is any problem logging in i'll just leave it for tomorrow.

Comment

:O

Major <3 for the cover art on the DVD case.

Comment

I won't be up I'm sick. But hopefully might be able to get on tomorrow day if anyone has time of work. You lot are vets on this compared to me!

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                :O

Major <3 for the cover art on the DVD case.
                Agreed. Much better than the horrible US cover.

I'll be on most of the day tomorrow. Plus, from Sunday I am off work for 2 weeks Feel better then!
                Last edited by elaniel; 21-09-2010, 16:35.

Comment

I already have a Click and Buy account. XD

Think I made it when I purchased the Tidal Talisman.

*skulks away quietly embarrassed by earlier rant*

Comment

Agreed. Much better than the horrible US cover.

I'll be on most of the day tomorrow. Plus, from Sunday I am off work for 2 weeks Feel better then!
                    What city you starting in?

I already have a Click and Buy account. XD

Think I made it when I purchased the Tidal Talisman.

*skulks away quietly embarrassed by earlier rant*
                    Lol

Comment

First character will be Gridania

Comment

Okay I got it all sorted and even added my codes for the Onion Helm and Asuran Armguards.

My active FFXI accounts linked to my SE Account too but I dunno how to actually get the bonus item for that...

Oh and I have a spare Asuran Armguards code if someone wants it.

Comment

How are you guys registering your Service Accounts already? Whenever I try to log in I just get a maintenance message.

Comment

How are you guys registering your Service Accounts already? Whenever I try to log in I just get a maintenance message.
                            Through the Square Enix accounts site.

Comment

Yeah realised that and created my one character account (WTF is wrong with S-E? Why can't they just call them characters instead of 'Options'. Everything still feels needlessly confusing).

How do I register my Helm and Armbands codes and get my Hermes' Shoes from POL link?

Comment

Originally posted by shafropuff View Post
                                Okay I got it all sorted and even added my codes for the Onion Helm and Asuran Armguards.

My active FFXI accounts linked to my SE Account too but I dunno how to actually get the bonus item for that...

Oh and I have a spare Asuran Armguards code if someone wants it.
                                Can I have the Armguards code please, can't find mine anywhere ><

Comment

Working...
                                X