Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing Darkhold tomorrow Repp if your about.

Comment

Yeah will be back tomorrow afternoon, looked on the site and thought Darkhold was tonight though?

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
        Yeah will be back tomorrow afternoon, looked on the site and thought Darkhold was tonight though?
        Its been moved to tomorrow as quite a few are out tonight.

Comment

What is there to do in Uhdal? at the start of the game. I have done the initial quest but now it seems like I simply have to grind to level 20!!!!

Comment

Early levels are mostly grinding, but you should see your quest pearl light up a few times as you level with new missions, at lvl25 you can start Grand Company quests with dungeons, but really you need to get in a linkshell and then you'll find things to do just come along, which server did you go on?

If you are on Istory you could probably join me and Repp on a active LS.
            Last edited by mikewl; 13-03-2012, 23:00.

Comment

Thanks, I was on a different server to that, the name eludes me now. Going to keep at it but might have to come back at 2.0 as too many little niggles, the main one being no auction house, I think that has to be one of the biggest oversights yet.

Comment

An issue wherein using a flask of blinding potion on an enemy caused its accuracy to increase.

Server merge is now officially taking place.

Comment

Longest Maintenance ever. What they hell are they doing? There's not even an update involved.

Comment

The server merge was running through till 5pm today and I thought there was going to be a patch to download after the merge too?

Comment

The server merge began last night and ended this afternoon. The update is bug fixes only. Next content update is end of April.

Comment

Rawr! After about 20 failed attempts, we finally got a good strategy going, with five wins. Ifrit is nails, CoP 6-4 (2004) nails!

Last edited by Rep; 28-03-2012, 14:42.

Comment

Going to be a bloodbath~

Comment

Nice fishing spot this, 649xp a fish.

Also due to the merge Dj is now Ark Angel01 There was another on Mysidia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                              Nice fishing spot this, 649xp a fish.

Also due to the merge Dj is now Ark Angel01 There was another on Mysidia.
                              was fun yesterday.

I really don't know what was going wrong on Moogle though, some odd hate issues, I think as someone said the initial mobs hate transfers to the 2nd part so somehow need to figure that out, would like to try again before Garuda comes out or else we'll never convince people to do it again.

I got some things to sort before I go on tonight, but should be on about 6pm.

Comment

What's the deal with this dated gear malarky? Can you still wear it? Can you still make it? Does every 'dated' item have a non-dated equivalent?

Comment

Working...
                                X