nothing for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing for now

£25 iTunes voucher for sale (I got it for my birthday but don't use iTunes/ App Store, etc) - £20 (SOLD to acidbearboy)

*** as this is a voucher code I'll only trade with a forum regular with this one ***

Many thanks
    Last edited by Atticus; 13-11-2018, 16:40. Reason: iTunes voucher SOLD

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    With my multiregion Blu-ray player on order it's time to stock up on some region A goodness. looking primarily for:

- Breathless
    - The Wages of Fear
    - Chungking Express
    - The Third Man

Can either pay with Paypal of possibly trade for games, just let me know anything you might be looking for, or which system you'd take games for.

Cheers
    Didn't John Parry have a whole load left in a recent sale?

Comment

John did get in touch but he hasn't got any for sale any more.

Comment

Dunno if they must be Criterion? Because The Third Man & Breathless have both just been released in the UK on blu ray by Studio Canal.

Comment

Given the price of The Third Man Criterion Edition, unless I get a bargain somewhere I might go for the Studio Canal version. Thanks dude.

Comment

Akira 35th Anniversary box set added

Comment

Small world, I was looking for this last week ( missed one in Germany for £77 + postage) They're all about the 200 quid mark in Ebay.

Comment

I bought a brand new one yesterday from wordery on ebay for £133 ... they cancelled the order this morning citing a problem with the supplier The listing said they had 4 in stock, and all 4 sold yesterday. The price was set in line with Amazon who appear to have it new for that price, but it's amazon.com and oos. I think they saw how fast they sold and perhaps re-evaluated what they could have got for them.

I expect it'll get a re-print at some point ... could be a while though.

Comment

Aaw that's a bummer. The box set looks the dogs b**ks as well.

If I see two (after I've nabbed one) I'll give you a shout... Re-print would be good but my OCD would scream out for the first edition copy.

Comment

Hmm, despite wordery's cancellation of my order coming across fishier than a hake strudel, they listed it again last night for the same price. I look forward to that dispatch email arriving.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      Hmm, despite wordery's cancellation of my order coming across fishier than a hake strudel, they listed it again last night for the same price. I look forward to that dispatch email arriving.
                      mmm, I purchased one this morning from the same. I also emailed Ilys Webstore why they are charging £50 for postage, that's obscene and totally taking the piss.

Comment

... order cancelled again

Comment

If you do find one you want to make sure they package it properly... it took three attempts and some nasty emails to get an undamaged one from the muppets at Amazon.

Comment

Cheers @ _SD_ ... ironically it was that very issue that stopped me hitting the buy button many times when readily available on Amazon.

Comment

iTunes voucher added

Comment

Working...
                              X