No announcement yet.

Crafting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found a bazaar selling for 100 gil each so bought 3. Just need a leatherworker now to make the Antelope Sinew Cord.

Comment

I'm after some boots and/or a shirt for my character. Preferably with levels above 11 on them. Shirt needs to be at least level 15. Anyone able to make them for an archer?

Comment

Problem is there's very little choice in terms of low level footwear and what there is needs higher level leatherworker/carpenter than any of us have reached yet.

For example, seems these are the closest to 15 that ARC can use:

And apparently needs CRP21 and LTH11. Those figures won't be exact but you're looking at roughly those levels.

Comment

Yeah, its annoying :P Mainly looking for a Trapper's Tunic though.

Comment

I did alot of crafting last night, and had gear dmg lots of times. Is it better to craft naked? Or in your level 1 gear? I really think it is. There is no point crafting in your best DD gear just to get it dmg'd for no reason. Its really silly, I never thought about it before.

Also on the lodestone site you can check out each others chars, which is a nice touch.

Last edited by djtickle; 04-10-2010, 09:03.

Comment

People have been crafting naked to prevent gear damage. Personally I have a macro for when I switch to each class, and for my crafting classes I have it switch in some gear I had anyway that has crafting based stas on it so it doesn't affect my PGL gear.

Eventually I plan to have a dedicated crafting gear set but again it's difficult getting the pieces togetehr to synth it.

If you want to have a macro remove gear from a slot and leave it empty just use the standard equip command without any item name.

Comment

Oh gear with crafting stats! Ive never seen that! Will have to have a look.

Comment

I've started out with Goldsmith (9), Weaver (7) and Botanist (something low!) and am happy to put more effort into these or elsewhere if needed.

Comment

I think you may need to Leatherworker as well if you're serious about Weaver. We only have one at the moment (Buju) that I'm aware of and too many synths require leather parts to be reliant on one individual. I tried to resist (alreayd feel like I have too many crafts ongoing) but made a start at the weekend.

Comment

Made some nice progress yesterday. I can now craft if anyone wants cheap...

Bronze Chain Coif (Stupid Craft, high lvl parts low lvl craft)
                      Helm

Base: Bronze
                      Finish: Uncolored Sheep Leather Trim
                      Favors: GLA MRD LNC ARM MIN
                      Optimal Rank: 27

and (Moot might be interested)

Bronze Pelta
                      Shield

Base: Maple
                      Finish: Bronze Decoration
                      Requires: Discipline of War
                      Optimal Rank: 19

My New current ranks are Woodworking 10, Smithing 14, Armorcraft 16, Goldsmithing 9, Leatherworking 8, Clothcraft 4.

Im not working on Armoror and Smithing to 25 to make Haubys and Swords.

Although Lodestone says Haubs are 21+. Also people have made at 17 with the ability divine intervention.

What is Divine Intervention? I cant find it anywhere in any jobs ability list.
                      Last edited by djtickle; 07-10-2010, 10:50.

Comment

Armour Craft 10, Blacksmithing 10, Mining 7, Gold Smithing 7.

Divine intervention will show up in the crafting menu when you craft DJ.

I'm looking to probabily move into weaving and woodworking.

Comment

Just hit Culinarian 15.

Comment

Full update:

Goldsmith 15
                            Tanner 10
                            Weaver 15
                            Culinarian 15

Miner 7

Trying to move onto brass with Goldsmith now so if anyone has any Zinc Ore they want to sell, let me know. Should be able to synth Brass Chokers/Wristlets already now.

Comment

Weekley Full update

Woodworking - 10
                              Smithing - 15
                              Armorcraft - 19
                              Goldsmithing - 10
                              Leatherworking - 9
                              Clothcraft - 9
                              Alchemy - 5

*Updated again.
                              Last edited by djtickle; 14-10-2010, 08:03.

Comment

Smithing - 9
                                Armourcrafting - 11
                                Goldsmithign - 9
                                Weaving - 6
                                Mining - 9

DJ I'm gonna hunt you down baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X