No announcement yet.

Crafting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I ended up doing pretty much nothing as due to my posting my bazzar on YG I had nothing but requests for bits of equip.

If you wanna make some cash its well worth listing what you can make on there.

Comment

Can anyone make any 15-20 leg armour which is good for Archer?

Comment

How come everyone is hooked on crafting? What's the farming like at the minute, are places heavily camped?

How do you buy and sell? Is there an auction house like in XI?

Comment

The (only slightly) facetious answer to your first question is because crafting is one of the few things to do in the game. It is fair to say that content is a little thin on the ground at the moment. As guidleves only have eight available every 36 hours and story/class quests unlock every five class ranks, crafting is the one thing that people can spend 100% of their game time on if they wish.

It does help that crafting in this is a lot more interesting than in XI (which was totally luck based). Although there is still an element of luck involved, you can actually try and weight the odds in your favour and push for HQ synths.

There is no auction house and that is a major concern for a lot of players at the moment. Instead every character has a retainer (a mule basically that replaces your moogle from XI). They can store 80 items for you as well as have 10 bazaar slots. You can set up your retainer in the designated Market Wards and people can browse them and make purchases. Your retainer stays present even when you’re offline. The problem was, there was no real order to the wards which made it incredibly difficult to search for what you need. This has been rectified slightly with the recent change that divide the wards by type of items (i.e. accessories, weapons etc.) and you get a reduction in the tax you pay per sale if you sell appropriate items in the correct ward. This has helped slightly.

You also have your own bazaar on yor main character which people can purhcase from.
          Last edited by C'; 18-10-2010, 09:08.

Comment

Weekly Full update

Woodworking - 10
            Smithing - 16
            Armorcraft - 21
            Goldsmithing - 11
            Leatherworking - 10
            Clothcraft - 10
            Alchemy - 7

I thought it might be a good idea if we post a wants list, if people can make or see knocking about can help each other out.

Wants

Iron Ore
            Iron Sand
            Undyed Canvas - No more then 20k per mat.
            Oxblood-red Buffalo Leather
            Last edited by djtickle; 18-10-2010, 11:19.

Comment

I get a good 10 pieces of iron sand a day while playing, so instead of dumping them I can pass em onto you.

My only wants really are logs, logs and more logs at the moment.

Also, do you work I only have carpentry to 12 and archer to 21 and can barely find any time for others!

Comment

Yes i work o.o 5 days a week 9-5 lol. Cheers about the iron sand will really help.

Comment

you in need of Pyrite or lemonite?

armourer - 12
                  smith - 11
                  goldsmith - 11
                  carpenter - 8
                  leatehrworker - 8
                  weaver - 7

Comment

I think the Pyrite is more usfull to Rare, not sure what the lemonite is?

With some LS banter last night I found out i can make the 7 Carp Tool, Smithing 12 tool, ARM 12 Tool, 22 Alch Tool, 7 goldsmith tool, so if any of you need lmk

Comment

Maybe he meant Limonite?

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                        Maybe he meant Limonite?
                        Oh in that case Ding Ding Ding ////

Yes please keru

Comment

I've got 9 on my retainer from leve rewards.

Comment

Time to get get my old gear repaired so I can sell them on and free up some space.

If anyone has any of the following i'm looking to buy.

Sheep Leather Spetch x 2
                            Dodo Leather Spetch x 1
                            Copper Nugget x 3
                            Cotton Fent x 3
                            Canvas Fent x 2
                            Hempen Fent x 1
                            Maple Branch x 1

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              Weekly Full update

Woodworking - 10
                              Smithing - 16
                              Armorcraft - 21
                              Goldsmithing - 11
                              Leatherworking - 10
                              Clothcraft - 10
                              Alchemy - 7
                              Weekly Full update

Woodworking - 12
                              Smithing - 19
                              Armorcraft - 24
                              Goldsmithing - 11
                              Leatherworking - 11
                              Clothcraft - 11
                              Alchemy - 8

I like doing this, shows me how much time I over use on this game XD

I tried to synth a Iron Haub yesterday and failed at 91% So at 25 shouldnt be a problem. Its a expensive craft though on shards! Hopfully can make some nice profit out of them.

Also I read somthing stupid a GLA at 19 tested equiping a iron haub and different gear inbertween. The Iron haub matched or had more stats than anything inbertween, therefore making no point taking the time to get the right armor for your level. Same with the Iron Shortsword.

They really need to work on that, otherwise people @lvl1 are just going to get the highest lvl armor.
                              Last edited by djtickle; 25-10-2010, 07:41.

Comment

I have a couple of Crafts at Lv11 now but is it usual to fail nearly every Lv10 Leve Craft I attempt? Am I best to stick to Lv1/5 Leves for a few more levels or use the Guild Support thing (and to use that I assume I need to talk to the Leve giver then return to the guild)?

Comment

Working...
                                X