Crafting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talizker View Post
    I have a couple of Crafts at Lv11 now but is it usual to fail nearly every Lv10 Leve Craft I attempt? Am I best to stick to Lv1/5 Leves for a few more levels or use the Guild Support thing (and to use that I assume I need to talk to the Leve giver then return to the guild)?
    Are you still using lvl 1 tools, I think you can get new tools at lvl 7 with better stats, also its worth having a few pieces of armour that have crafting stats, Grendalf makes quite alot of crafting gear so it'll be worth giving him a bell and seeing what he can do for you.

This should help with those lvl 10 synths.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
      I have a couple of Crafts at Lv11 now but is it usual to fail nearly every Lv10 Leve Craft I attempt? Am I best to stick to Lv1/5 Leves for a few more levels or use the Guild Support thing (and to use that I assume I need to talk to the Leve giver then return to the guild)?
      What you need to be carfull with is a rank 10 leve could contain items that need to be crafted from level 10-15. Therefore as your only 11 it might be giving you a item to craft that could be higher to you. If im unsure I normally check on YG what the lvl of the craft is. You level 5 leves will be giving you items from 5-10 so you should have no problem from them and will prob get really good exp from them at your lvl.

Be carefull with Guild support, just before you start the craft and screen pops up with how many shards/crystals your going to use it will give a recommendation of skill and also synth support. If you get the correct support from the NPC at the guild it will help you lots.

Oh and I made quite a lot of tools for crafting for LS, lmk what craft and ill see if I can make for you.

Comment

I also found that once I hit level 10 crafting became more difficult. Firstly make sure you’ve upgraded your primary tool with the rank 7 or 12 version. I remember breaking nearly everything I tried around that level until I upgraded the tool.

Also it’s at this time, as mentioned above, you need to start thinking about a dedicated crafting gear set. The three stats that relate to DoH jobs are Craftmanship, Magic Craftmanship and Control. The Lodestone had an article on these on Friday and said the following:

Q. What do the crafter-related attributes Craftsmanship, Magic Craftsmanhip, and Control each do?
        A. Among the recipes in game, there are those for which the rate of progress and chance of success are increased by higher Craftsmanship, and those for which they are determined by Magic Craftsmanship. Control helps to reduce the occurrence of aetherial sparking (see below), and exerts its influence over both types of recipes just mentioned.

All recipes, however, have set attribute requirements. Attempting a recipe with attributes below those required will result in lessened progress and quality, even for successful actions.
        Some basic pieces for around your current rank would be Hempen Doublet Vest, Hempen Slops and Hempen Halfgloves. These can then be upgraded to the cotton versions when you hit ranks 15-20.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I have got the Level 7 tools and at least several items of clothing with some Crafting+ stats but I will take a look at the items mentioned. DJ's comments also make a lot of sense especially as i'm only just Lv11 so will take a closer look at whats being asked for the Lv10 Leves while continuing the Lv1/5 ones on offer.

Comment

Update:

Goldsmith 20
            Weaver 20
            Culinarian 20
            Leatherworker 14
            Miner 16

Comment

Working...
            X