Gaming irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I tried them all the wrong way up, so all the animals were on their backs and it let me in.
    It definitely said "The right way up".

Ridiculous!
    Are you sure you weren't holding your phone upsidedown?

Comment

I was logging in on a computer, so I know it wasn't upside down!

Comment

Are you sure your computer wasn’t upside down?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Are you sure your computer wasn’t upside down?
          63% sure.

Comment

I've tried to log back in again today and there's a new verification system.
            Click on all the dice that add up to 14.
            There are 6 pictures, each with 4 dice and you have to click the answer within 15 seconds, 6 times in a row.

Holy ****, I didn't think my mental maths was this bad, but sweet mother of pearl, I just can't do it!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 28-09-2020, 13:41.

Comment

When the new consoles come out, I need to remember to start calling the next gen ones "current gen", the current gen "last gen" and the last gen "retro".

Comment

The GunCon 3 is such a ugly SOAB. Even the Japanese version looks bad, let alone the bright orange PAL/US version. It's pricey too, but it looks so cheap and nasty, I'm not sure I can justify it.

Comment

I'd say the same about the 2 too. Original is far and away the best.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    I'd say the same about the 2 too. Original is far and away the best.
                    Yeah; they were pretty poor too feature-wise. For the PS1/2, this was the best gun:

It had a pedal, as well as a carriage recoil system just like the Time Crisis II arcade machines.

Comment

Oho, that's looking good. I do love the original Guncon but that might be something to look in to.

Comment

Has to be the black Japanese GunCon for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                          Oho, that's looking good. I do love the original Guncon but that might be something to look in to.
                          It's definitely the best one. I worked in retail during part of the PS2's life and at one point, we tried literally every single gun. This was by far the best in that it covered all the features (recoil, pedal) but was also big and chunky, and satisfying to use. It even has a holster that you can keep it in.

EDIT: Also, while I'm on, daft little fun fact. In both the PS1 Time Crisis games, you can plug a second controller into port 2 and if you put it on the floor and stand on the buttons, it'll work as a pedal. I used to use a naff 3rd-party controller I bought off a market stall for 99p.
                          Last edited by Asura; 12-10-2020, 07:09.

Comment

Is spiderman ps4 that good, referring to an earlier post. I only played it for 30 minutes.

Comment

Re light guns, I never liked the guncon for home use because the large size obscures home screens when you aim.

A friend had a ps1 gun that was very life like, after buying it on the way home they got questioned by police.

The topgun is great because it lets you use it on ps1, ps2 and emulators (any screen) . I cannot find another one for a fair price. Drivers are a problem but the gun is better than reviews suggest.

The custom pc ones often use the guncon mould so I pass on them.
                              Last edited by monel; 12-10-2020, 07:44.

Comment

PC lightguns are something I've been interested in for a while as well. Something that can work with PC Ports and emulators. I know the AimTrack doesn't appeal to you due to the GunCon mould but man that is perfect for me, especially with the recoil.

Comment

Working...
                                X