X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a new Stuntman.

Comment

Comment

Because Fighting games are more niche when dodgy stuff happens they do not get the articles..

Streetfighter V "everything in game can be earned with FM".....except for special costume packs and the fact even in its early days the FM was a massive grind but now it is a lot worse and ...while technically possible to unlock all characters with FM i reckon it would take years.

Tekken 7 " you will not have to pay for returning characters" except ...you do for a few

Dragonball fighterz " we will not release alternate versions of the same characters " up to 4 Gokus now ( not including goku black which ok i can accept as a separate character technically) and 3 Vegetas, I was more irked that several were paid DLC characters. But i would have thought it would have been so cool if many characters could use super bar to change forms.

Comment

That there still isn't a proper affordable handheld that can decently emulate at Dreamcast level.

Games were you can't save at any point

Comment

Games

Comment

Same. Specifically for me, playing games. And also not playing games.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                That there still isn't a proper affordable handheld that can decently emulate at Dreamcast level.
                Have you heared of ReDream? Runs on Rasberry Pi and Android:

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                  Have you heared of ReDream? Runs on Rasberry Pi and Android:

https://redream.io/posts/now-available-raspberry-pi
                  Oh wow, I may go for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Oh wow, I may go for that.
                    It's a seriosuly great emulator.

I've had it on my PC for a fer months now and the nice UI, excellent compatibility, controller support, VMU ease of use and above all, being able to play Dreamcast games on a 2K 16:9 Monitor is worth its weight in gold.

Hope you like it!

Comment

I spent ages the other night looking into how far things on that front where and hadn't seen that. Looks like it runs great

Comment

Next dragon ball fighter z character......Ultra instinct goku, to say they have gone back on the initial word of not having multiple versions of the same character is a understatement

Comment

Gears 5 / The Coalition

Destiny 2 / Bungo

Comment

When game sites don't show what's in a game bundle.

Case in point:

"ALL THE BEST NAMCO ARCADE GAMES IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!

Save your quarters and bring the arcade home with the ultimate 2-in-1 game ‘pac’, NAMCO MUSEUM™ ARCADE PAC™! Enjoy the nostalgic classics in “Namco Museum” and the flashy maze madness of “PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 PLUS” with friends or solo, at home or on the go for exciting arcade fun wherever you are – exclusively for the Nintendo Switch!"

Would it hurt to say anywhere what the games are?

Pac-Man Arcade includes:
                            Pac-Man
                            Pac-Man Vs.
                            Pac-Man Champion Edition 2
                            Pac-Man Champion Edition 2 Plus 2 Player

Namco Arcade includes:
                            Dig Dug
                            Galaga
                            Galaga '88
                            Rolling Thunder
                            Rolling Thunder 2
                            Sky Kid
                            Splatterhouse
                            Tank Force
                            Tower of Druaga

Comment

I wanted to watch Rick & Morty S4.
                              It's not on Netflix, but Channel 4 showed it around Christmas, so I go to the PS4 and I've not got the All4 app, so I went to download it.
                              It's a completely free app, but because I recently used the Vita to browse the sale, it asks me to input my credit card details again.

So I trudge back upstairs and get my wallet, then go back down and put the details in - why it needs a CC for a free app, I don't know.

Rick & Morty is "unavailable". FFS.

Comment

That it has become so hard to find a good condition, affordable genuine Dual Shock 3. Gave up in the end and ordered a workaround

Comment

Working...
                                X