No announcement yet.

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In another blow for actor Tom Holland this week, filmmaker Dan Trachtenberg (“10 Cloverfield Lane,” “The Boys”) has exited the upcoming film adaptation of the “Uncharted” video game franchise at Sony Pictures. Holland remains attached to star and sources indicate the studio is moving quickly to lock his replacement with meetings now underway with a […]

Aaand it stumbles again. The film has lost its fifth director and Sony is now rushing to find a sixth so filming won't be delayed

Comment

At one time years ago when David O. Russell was to direct, Mark Wahlberg was floated as a possible lead to play Nathan Drake in a film based on the popular “Uncharted” video game franchise. Now, with the movie finally happening, Wahlberg has reportedly rejoined the cast but this time in another role – he’s […]

Having been thrown around years ago to play Nathan Drake, Mark Whalberg has been cast as Sully in the upcoming film. My stomach automatically knots when anything about this project comes up.

Comment

The film has now lost its 6th director as Knight steps out.

Comment

“Venom,” “Zombieland” and “Gangster Squad” director Ruben Fleischer has reportedly become the most likely person to direct the long-gestating “Uncharted” film adaptation at Sony Pictures. Deadline reports there is no deal in place, but Fleischer is said to be atop a list of other candidates being considered and “the job is his if he wants […]

Ruben Fleischer, director of Venom, looks most likely to become the films seventh director

Comment

Out doing promotion for Pixar’s “Onward,” actor Tom Holland has offered an update on the “Uncharted” movie and it looks like this thing is finally happening. Speaking with IGN, he confirms that the long in the works adaptation of the popular video game series is slated to start shooting in Berlin in four weeks, with […]

The film starts production in four weeks time and is set eight years before the events of the first Uncharted game

Comment

Tom Holland has revealed that the long-gestating film adaptation of “Uncharted” had literally just begun its first day of shooting in Germany when the studio shut it down due to concerns over the coronavirus pandemic. Holland made the reveal earlier this week during an Instagram live chat with Justin Bieber, the “Spider-Man” actor telling the […]

Filming closed on the very first day, helping to compound the low vibes the project has comes this zinger from the normally upbeat Holland:

“I played the video games and I got into shape, but that’s about it. It wasn’t heart and soul on the line for it.”

Comment

Will Drake shoot and kill 3,974 people during this one? Or is it going to be a loose adaptation of the games?

Comment

Just 3000 in the film, they don't want the body count to be gratuitous obviously, shooting for a pg rating I recon.

Comment

Filming resumed according to Mark Wahlberg.

Comment

This pandemic just gets worse and worse...

Comment

Ten years on and the first images from filming finally emerge:

Comment

In costume, he looks more suited for it than I thought he would.

Comment

Agree the outfit makes the man but whilst I know he's athletic I still think Nathan Drake is a bit more beefy?

Comment

Sigh, 10 years well spent then

Comment

*looks moodily into the middle distance*

*then opens his mouth and sounds like a 13yr old*

Comment

Working...
                                X