Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning stuff. My daughter would love the minion cake.

Comment

Amazing. These are just fantastic.

Comment

Is there a forum discount?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
          My wife says thanks very much!
          So, your wife bakes these cakes... Are you something of a test pilot for each new recipe? What I'm asking is, are you forced to eat cake all day...

Awesome designs, mind. Like edible art.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
            So, your wife bakes these cakes... Are you something of a test pilot for each new recipe? What I'm asking is, are you forced to eat cake all day...
            She keeps me in a room with white walls and feeds me cake yes, whilst hurling veiled insults in a monotone voice. What is wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I'll ask, although she does work very hard on the characters so I doubt it .

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Do you ship to Canada?

Comment

Shameless plug for a friend's blog which I'm helping out on http://randomisedgaming.tumblr.com/

It's based on the crazy premise of having a randomiser website pick a game to play from a collection. So it will feature plenty of modern and retro games.

Feedback and comments always welcome.

Comment

Followed!

Helps that the write up is for Capcom Generations 2. Great package that!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Followed!

Helps that the write up is for Capcom Generations 2. Great package that!
                      So far the randomiser website we've been using to pick games has had very good taste as there is a few horror titles on the list and I was surprised about the choosen games.

I did a quick compare between the Japanese Saturn release of Capcom Generation 2 and the PAL PSone release of Capcom Generation there a few noticeable changes.

I'm also currently in the process of upgrade my desktop PC and am looking for a good capture card to record video directly from the consoles themselves for later videos.

Comment

I can't imagine the PAL version being nearly as good but hey. I was playing the Saturn JP version previously. Hard as nails.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          I can't imagine the PAL version being nearly as good but hey.
                          You would be spot on with that guess, each collection section is missing 2 of the 6 files from the Japanese release, then there is the whole 50hz sucks.

Ghouls'n Ghosts has so much hidden depth with all the hidden chests so addictive.

Comment

Bookmarked this. I don't have an account yet so may have to sort one out. Looks a damn good read. Will check it out when I have a little more free time.

Here is mine if anyone cares. It will be covering general gaming although not seen an update for a while as I have had life problems.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              Bookmarked this. I don't have an account yet so may have to sort one out. Looks a damn good read. Will check it out when I have a little more free time.

Here is mine if anyone cares. It will be covering general gaming although not seen an update for a while as I have had life problems.
                              http://judged-by-gabranth.blogspot.co.uk/
                              Cheers nakamura, had a peek at your blog too very nice, had to bookmark it myself as I don't have a blogger account. when making RG we looked at a few blogging sites and it was down to Blogger & Tumblr, but we went with Tumblr in the end.

Monster Hunter 3 Utimate was just picked for our next review that's going to be interesting.

Reviewing and playing video games at random! The gaming blog for modern and classic consoles, handhelds and home computers. No it's not Randomized Gaming that would be the American spelling. Article...

Comment

I left school in May, and I was part of a couple of music groups when I was there (we had a great Music director who seemed keen to get all his students out in the wide world). We had our last ever Jazz Night a couple of months ago, and I was just going through some videos of our performances and feeling suitably nostalgic - this may not be to everyone's (or indeed anyone's) taste but here is part of our trad jazz band in the Adrian Boult Hall in Birmingham competing last year in the national festival. As a result of the competition we got a gig at the Royal Albert Hall (the video of which I'm still trying to find)

Last edited by Brad; 23-09-2013, 16:27. Reason: Embedded link

Comment

Working...
                                X