This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S3M View Post
    Cheers nakamura, had a peek at your blog too very nice, had to bookmark it myself as I don't have a blogger account. when making RG we looked at a few blogging sites and it was down to Blogger & Tumblr, but we went with Tumblr in the end.

Monster Hunter 3 Utimate was just picked for our next review that's going to be interesting.

http://randomisedgaming.tumblr.com/
    Had a read of the Dreamcast round up and it was excellent. It's refreshing to read about the machine with the usual feeling of it being written by a biased, PS2 hating fanboy!

Excellent reminder of El Dorado's Gate. I remember being really excited about that but never got around to playing it. I really need to play Cosmic Smash too. Always.meant to as the style is right up my alley.

Comment

Made a little music ep type thing solely created using Korg's iPolysix iPad app.

See if you can guess the inspiration for it?

Special thanks again to Chopemon for the artwork.

Aim For The Korg

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        Had a read of the Dreamcast round up and it was excellent. It's refreshing to read about the machine with the usual feeling of it being written by a biased, PS2 hating fanboy!

Excellent reminder of El Dorado's Gate. I remember being really excited about that but never got around to playing it. I really need to play Cosmic Smash too. Always.meant to as the style is right up my alley.
        Yeah, all the site writers agree that you can't be biased towards any format when reviewing games or comparing versions.

Totally argree with you on FFXII great game and really took the series, one of the FF games well worth the praise shame about the direction of XIII, XIII-2 and XV. Not so sure about SMW always like Super Mario 3 more.

http://randomisedgaming.tumblr.com/ We've done a spotlight feature on excellant Demon's Crest to tie in with Capcom Generation 2.

Comment

Like gadgets ? Want to Protect them ? Help my new business !

So I just started a small side business, I am a gadget freak but have weird OCD about them A.) Being kept in mint condition and B.)hating phone cases.

I was buying ZAGG products at ?10 - 20 a pop to provide full body skins ( the same material used to wrap the front end of cars ) and got a bit fed up of the cost, gadgetshieldz are identical, a fraction of the cost but take upwards to two weeks to arrive from foriegn lands.

So I decided to make my own, hence www.screenproof.co.uk was born.
          Trying to be cheaper than ZAGG ( by a good %70 ) and trying to also come in under GadgetShieldz with free shipping from the UK. We use the same 0.2mm thin self healing ultra clear material for the front but we use a thinner ( 0.1mm) material for the back which doesn't peel off any where near as easy. ( another of my pet hates and reasons for doing this !

Screen Protectors at this cost aren't for everyone, the majority will get 5 for ?1 from ebay and be happy, I'm okay with accepting it's not a cheap product and doesn't cater to all.

I know the site is bare at the mo. more products are going up every day, if there's any phone / tablet / smart watch etc that isn't listed and you want one. Let me know and I will get it up

Please take a look, any opinion is welcome. unless it's negative, than you can do one.... kidding.

Also, if people do want anything, I can arrange a %10 NTSC of old / BordersDown discount.

P.S. the website isn't publicly ready yet so please ignore pages which aren't complete. I just wanted you fellas to have a heads up

Comment

Looks pretty good.

I reckon I'll be hitting you up as soon as I do my upgrade to a HTC One

I had been looking at covers & yours looks to be exactly what I'd want.

Will let you know as soon as I'm ready.

Good Luck with it

Neil

Comment

Great. Zagg products are top quality but top price too. I've just had a new galaxy s3 mini so I'll definitely have a screen protector off you.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                Great. Zagg products are top quality but top price too. I've just had a new galaxy s3 mini so I'll definitely have a screen protector off you.
                Excellent ! I'll get th galaxy S mini up tonight

Your avatar pic is mesmerizing..... probably not the best motivation when im supposed to be working though

Comment

For all you beer/real ale drinkers on here.
                  A friend has started up her own business selling real ale buckets of beer/ale.
                  Please have a look and see what you think, makes a great gift for someone or treat yourselves.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

Ha! Bro-quet! I get it!

That's a good idea. I've made a note of that for Christmas.

It reminds me of Al Murray or Harry Hill's complaint that only women get offered flowers in pubs. To balance it out they should have somebody offering gifts for blokes too. "Flowers for the lady?" "Spanner for the man?"

I noticed the beer bags link on the homepage is broken as there's an extra "http:/" at the end:

The normal link at the top is fine.

Comment

I shall let her know, thanks QC
                      Last edited by stevie vip 99; 21-10-2013, 11:19.

Comment

Last 20 silk screened A1 posters left. Also, stickers!

Comment

Originally posted by Pezley View Post
                          So I just started a small side business, I am a gadget freak but have weird OCD about them A.) Being kept in mint condition and B.)hating phone cases.

I was buying ZAGG products at ?10 - 20 a pop to provide full body skins ( the same material used to wrap the front end of cars ) and got a bit fed up of the cost, gadgetshieldz are identical, a fraction of the cost but take upwards to two weeks to arrive from foriegn lands.

So I decided to make my own, hence www.screenproof.co.uk was born.
                          Trying to be cheaper than ZAGG ( by a good %70 ) and trying to also come in under GadgetShieldz with free shipping from the UK. We use the same 0.2mm thin self healing ultra clear material for the front but we use a thinner ( 0.1mm) material for the back which doesn't peel off any where near as easy. ( another of my pet hates and reasons for doing this !

Screen Protectors at this cost aren't for everyone, the majority will get 5 for ?1 from ebay and be happy, I'm okay with accepting it's not a cheap product and doesn't cater to all.

I know the site is bare at the mo. more products are going up every day, if there's any phone / tablet / smart watch etc that isn't listed and you want one. Let me know and I will get it up

Please take a look, any opinion is welcome. unless it's negative, than you can do one.... kidding.

Also, if people do want anything, I can arrange a %10 NTSC of old / BordersDown discount.

P.S. the website isn't publicly ready yet so please ignore pages which aren't complete. I just wanted you fellas to have a heads up
                          Hey buddy

Any chance you gave anything available for the LG G2 yet?

Thinking about one of these instead of the HTC One

Ta

Neil

Comment

My mate has written a book about a little adventure we did last year. More of a guide to help future adventurers than a story.

Part of last day through central london:
                            Last edited by PeteJ; 27-10-2013, 06:58.

Comment

A friend did this cool MD music set. Download free here.

Comment

More Cakes:-

Last edited by 'Press Start'; 24-12-2013, 22:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X