User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Nick Jr. 10:45am. This week and next week. If your kids like it, spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Nick Jr. 10:45am. This week and next week. If your kids like it, spread the word.
    Tot Cop!

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2018/1...ot-cop-on.html

Will it be on some form of catchup? I am not a child nor do I own one, but I'd like to see your new show. Congratulations on getting it off the ground and on Nick, that must've been a very long process.

Is it inspired by Detective Conan at all?

Thank you! Yes, I think it's repeated at some crazy time like 3 in the morning or something. I'll see if I can find the listing. I had to look up Detective Conan so that's a no but it does look like a similar idea, only our show skews way younger I reckon (just going by the visuals).

Yay! I'd love to see it too!

Tot cop? Sounds like a rip-off of top cat

Please spam my new online running courses site to anyone you know that's interested in starting running or getting better at it.

And for people that are not yet ready to run, I have a free course that will guide them towards walking for an hour (gradually building up), so that they can then move on to running afterwards.