Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff. It's been a bit light on gigs recently, lots of brilliant stand up at the moment mind. Haven't seen a decent gig there since Biffy. Good venue though. (It's a five minute walk)
    Last edited by Colin; 01-07-2018, 19:51.

Comment

Pimp time!

I have written a new book. It is called The Invisible. The best catchline I've come up with so far is: "To their neighbours, Liz and Ben Frost are a perfectly happy, normal couple. But they have a dark secret: one of them is dead."

It is available now on the Kindle Store: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JYDLM18/
      It's also available in various other ebook formats on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/903587

Comment

Don’t know if this is the norm as I couldn’t find any other ones, but I’m going to be doing a 26 mile hike for Macmillan next year to show support for a family cause. No idea why I’m posting it here first, but if anyone fancies donating to the charity that would be great.

Help Colin Gardner raise money to support Macmillan Cancer Support

Comment

Great cause Colin. I've put a donation on for you, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Don’t know if this is the norm as I couldn’t find any other ones, but I’m going to be doing a 26 mile hike for Macmillan next year to show support for a family cause. No idea why I’m posting it here first, but if anyone fancies donating to the charity that would be great.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisi...in-gardner1974
            Well I hit my initial target much quicker than I expected, so over the coming months I may see if I can raise the charity a decent amount. Mucho thanks to the guys from here who have already donated. I know I've already PM'd you all to give you my appreciation, but you're all top blokes for donating to a worthy cause. So no harm in saying it again.

Comment

Nick Jr. 10:45am. This week and next week. If your kids like it, spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Nick Jr. 10:45am. This week and next week. If your kids like it, spread the word.
                Tot Cop!

Comment

Will it be on some form of catchup? I am not a child nor do I own one, but I'd like to see your new show. Congratulations on getting it off the ground and on Nick, that must've been a very long process.

Is it inspired by Detective Conan at all?

Comment

Thank you! Yes, I think it's repeated at some crazy time like 3 in the morning or something. I'll see if I can find the listing. I had to look up Detective Conan so that's a no but it does look like a similar idea, only our show skews way younger I reckon (just going by the visuals).

Comment

Yay! I'd love to see it too!

Comment

On in 15 minutes! Nick Jr UK. TOT COP!

Comment

Tot cop? Sounds like a rip-off of top cat

Comment

Please spam my new online running courses site to anyone you know that's interested in starting running or getting better at it.

And for people that are not yet ready to run, I have a free course that will guide them towards walking for an hour (gradually building up), so that they can then move on to running afterwards.

Comment

Man, this thread is quiet. Anyway, I've gone full Amazon with my novels now, so you can only buy my ebooks on Kindle. The good news is, if you have Kindle Unlimited you can read them for free. (Paperbacks are also available, for old-timers like me).
                              Linky clicky: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gordon-Houghton/e/B000APFZ9Q/

Comment

Originally posted by gordon View Post
                                Man, this thread is quiet. Anyway, I've gone full Amazon with my novels now, so you can only buy my ebooks on Kindle. The good news is, if you have Kindle Unlimited you can read them for free. (Paperbacks are also available, for old-timers like me).
                                Linky clicky: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gordon-Houghton/e/B000APFZ9Q/
                                I really enjoyed Max and Another World a while back. Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X