Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is going on with that dynamite boobs video. Lets get this back on track please...

Jessica Alba

Comment

My top is always Kylie.

I'd probably go with Scarlett Johansson too, maybe Monday/Tuesday. Have Wednesday / Thursday off and smash Kylie's backdoors in Fri/Sat/Sunday.

Of course there are so many other fantastic women its impossible to narrow it down.

Comment

Natalie Portman looks stunning in that new perfume advert.

Comment

Comment

Zooey Deschanel. :3

Comment

Comment

13-year-old doesn't qualify as a "woman", toythatkills.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Zooey Deschanel. :3
                  I salute your excellent taste, good sir. Been listening to her band (She and Him) recently and really like their two albums.

Comment

For me she's the perfect woman. She has a new sitcom coming soon which looks quite funny too, "new girl", the trailer's on youtube unless you want to download the episodes from one of those dodgy sites.

Check her out in those glasses (And not much else............)
                    Last edited by Colin; 25-10-2011, 09:29.

Comment

I am glad others appreciate a fine lady.

Comment

Thing about Deschanel is that she has one of the worst speaking voices in the world. If I knew her, I'd have someone with her at all times to dub her.

Comment

That show looks pretty good for her alone. I'll be watching!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Thing about Deschanel is that she has one of the worst speaking voices in the world. If I knew her, I'd have someone with her at all times to dub her.
                            This isn't for the wind up, I actually find her voice quite cute and endearing. I'm not saying she's the sexiest woman in the world, but she's everything I personally find attractive and then some.

Comment

Cute? Her voice? I don't know. It just sounds like a low drone to me. It is different though so I guess at least it separates her from the herd - if you like her voice, then I guess that's another plus. Maybe my ears are broken (entirely possible).

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                                13-year-old doesn't qualify as a "woman", toythatkills.
                                She's 22

Comment

Working...
                                X