Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Just clocked something on TV suggesting who is number one, I don't agree. I see you lot as a bunch not led by fashion, give me names, explain why. (illustrate with photos when possible!) Obviously I already know, but i'm open to opinion...............

(To save anyone some time, it CAN'T be Cheryl Cole!)

She's an attractive women, but it all goes wrong when you hear her talk

Comment

She's a racist chav thats what she is. I'd let her sit on my face though.

Comment

She's pretty hot, until she opens her mouth and that squawking noise comes out.

Me, I'm all about the Vanessa Carlton.

Comment

There's no way you can objectively state something like this though, is there?

Whomever you choose, somebody else will always disagree. It's also impossible to pick just one woman.

Having said that, Priyanka Chopra's definitely up there...

But don't we already have the fairer sex thread for this sort of thing?

Comment

Yer Ma

Comment

I've always been a bit partial to Lisa Snowdon and Kyla Cole, she has stunning eyes.

Comment

Reon Kadena

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/42218-3/R...rboobDance.gif (semi nsfw)

Would also say Scarlett Johansson but she seems to be losing weight and her figure with it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                  Yer Ma
                  Thanks.

Comment

Karen Gillan. Durr! See 'Karen Gillan Appreciation Society' thread for more details.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                      There's no way you can objectively state something like this though, is there?

Whomever you choose, somebody else will always disagree. It's also impossible to pick just one woman.

Having said that, Priyanka Chopra's definitely up there...

But don't we already have the fairer sex thread for this sort of thing?
                      I have to convince the other half I watch bollywood films for the story when theres just hundreds of hot ass in every film

Comment

Er...haven't we already got a thread on this forum for discussing such matters?

Comment

oh my god, another thread consuming possibly 20k in the database!!!1

*holds onto something stable like a sofa or toilet in case the world actually explodes*

Comment

Beats another discussion on f*****g framerates

Comment

We've got multiple 'things that make you smile/bring a warm glow to your face/make you go ahh' threads but you don't see the threadcounters(tm) pop up from nowhere and go ermmm, excusse meee but OMG THE CONSISTENCY OF THE FORUM!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X