No announcement yet.

007: Blood Stone (PS3/360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished this tonight and just have to say I thought it was a fantastic game. I truly felt as if I was taking part in an all new Bond movie. It really did seem so movie like. By far the best Bond game in a very long time for me. It's also one of the very few games I'm playing straight again on the hardest setting. I've managed to complete two stages on 007 so far but it's sure is hard yet still fun!

If anyone hasn't bought this due to the poor reviews then you're being silly. It's well worth a buy. I'm so glad I took the plunge.

Comment

I am a massive Bond fan and really tempted to pick this up. Those reviews really put me off but reading this thread has swayed me. What I love about this forum, honest info you can trust from people who spent real time playing the game

Comment

Price has already dropped on this one. Saw it for 29.99 in Game earlier on 360 and PS3

Comment

I'm planning to trade F1 2010 for this game, good too see you guys liking this game for what it is. It's that Need for Speed is keeping me busy at the moment otherwise I would have been playing this for sure

Comment

?25 at gameplay if anyone else wants it

Comment

I've been playing a lot of online Blood Stone the last week or so (now level 18) but I've noticed that the online points and kill score are screwed up. For example the other day I joined a game 2:34 seconds before the timer would run out however my team only needed one more kill to reach 50 kills. 30 seconds after joining it was game over. I hadn't killed anyone or even come across anyone yet I still got 400XP!

Today I played like a God killing **** loads of people and gaining many awards such as commander award. I died twice however. Still, I managed to knock off 11 people and 4 assistance kills yet I only got 180XP.

It's gets even more strange. Just now I was playing like crap. Died about 8 times as well yet was rewarded 1320XP!! Why?

This wouldn't be the first game or even second game that Bizarre Creations have messed up the scoring system. Is anyone else finding odd reward points?

Comment

Working...
              X