Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD Black Ops 360

Anyone up for some multiplayer on this?

I keep promising myself that I need to start playing over Xbox live more so this seems the ideal game to keep that promise.

GT - Unwell Cat

Yep, I'm up for some of this. Add me up, I enjoy playing for fun, not serious business though. A strange concept nowadays I'm sure.

GT, is jimmbob.

Comment

i'll have it tomorrow ............
      so add me "theSTRAWDoG "

like jimmbob,i too am in it for FUN ,as i am crap basically !

Comment

i'm up for some ntsc-uk match ups 360tag: Minimon

Comment

im up for some multiplayer to........gt is MugetsuX

Comment

I could be up for some team deathmatch

GT: tetsujin128

Comment

You guys can invite me in, if I am up for it I will drop in. I think Strawdogs on my list at least.

Comment

had a few good rounds with felix the other night....
                -we need to get more people playing this and actually TALKING/PLANNING as we play.
                its pretty frustrating when playing a game which has 2 teams of headless chickens with SMG's
                i love nothing more than being shouted at by someone IF they know what they're doing.
                so any of you wanna be generals,join in and organise us please!

Comment

I'm up for some Team Deathmatch.

GT: Blade Runner IV

Comment

double XP weekend boys...........

i'm going to sneak on when i can

Comment

RIGHT THEN YOU...

I have not played zombies at all. I'm looking for 3 willing people to play with. Quite happy if you are skilled/unskilled, just want to have a crack at it.. I've got all of the DLC, so if you fancy it stick your name in here and we'll arrange something..

Comment

I've just bought this on eBay for ?2.05.

I don't have any of the DLC (I won the auction 17 seconds ago).

I still have Borderlands 2 with all the DLC, chum.

You really should be buying Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 for the best co-op zombie action though...

Comment

Good man. I'm sure our prowess in FPS's will shine through again. DLC is bloody pricey still though.

I think we need a calendar to organise our shenanigans.

How's about you send me the Borderlands 2 dlc disk. I'll cover all postage expenses...

Forgot to mention that I grabbed L4D2 on steam when it was free the other day.. Let's smash through these games and I promise I'll pick it up..

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                            Good man. I'm sure our prowess in FPS's will shine through again. DLC is bloody pricey still though.
                            Let's just try the standard Zombie mode first. If it's fun, I may invest in the extras. Maybe.

How's about you send me the Borderlands 2 dlc disk. I'll cover all postage expenses...
                            Can you do that? I think you can as it's just discs with no codes. I'll investigate tonight.

Forgot to mention that I grabbed L4D2 on steam when it was free the other day.. Let's smash through these games and I promise I'll pick it up..
                            Here, L4D 1&2 going for a fiver at midnight tonight!

Or L4D2 going for ?1 tomorrow! The Cold Stream DLC (?4.69) has a new campaign and four maps from L4D 1.

Comment

so with me and Chimpo on board does anyone else want to have a crack?

BTW, l4d2 ends up going way over the original price.. wish I'd picked it up in the sales over xmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X