Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got waiting in queue on all three.

Comment

to be fair i released the xbox back into the wild, as i already have one though a massive upsurge on wii and xbox 4gb sealed l@@k almost a given on the bay.

Comment

Aww, I'm sure someone here would have gladly bought it from you. Now it's just going back to be sold for regular price

Funnily enough the Wii I got, I actually pressed the button a bit after it popped up. Over at NeoGAF there were talks of similar success stories. So seemed to be more luck of the draw than speed.

Hopefully next year they have more stock or they'll do a proper raffle

Comment

I think a raffle would have been a better way to do it. Good deals on the Wii/Xbox for those lucky enough to win. Hopefully there'll be some good January prices on these too, not £50 good like.

Comment

got a 360 when do you think they will start to take payments?

Comment

Completely forgot about the xbox at 9! Damn. All I got was a watch which to be honest, was the only thing I needed (and a good price) but not as exciting as a 50 quid Xbox...
              Own the game already but would of liked Goldeneye for the controller.

Comment

I dont think I even seen one Lightening deal anywhere on the site. Really needed fast t'internet ninja skills.

Comment

Bundle offer still works on all machines so I just got the PS3 with Hot pursuit for £209.99.

Still gutted it wasn't £50 though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/tag/deals/fo...ype=tagsDetail

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                    got a 360 when do you think they will start to take payments?
                    Is Cornwall known for its superfast broadband? Can't say it would be a popular spot for fibre optic for example. Might like to just double check you've not accidentally placed an order for one at full whack.

Broadband speeds probably dictated who won all these deals.

Comment

Working...
                    X