No announcement yet.

Blu Rays FS - Added 11/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to make sure - Apoclypse Now's not sold pending payment to me, right? Or is it? Sorry for the confusion - with the forum being down for maintenance, I'm not sure I've completety followed the flow of communications. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaain View Post
      Just to make sure - Apoclypse Now's not sold pending payment to me, right? Or is it? Sorry for the confusion - with the forum being down for maintenance, I'm not sure I've completety followed the flow of communications. Cheers.
      Hello - no, sorry. Someone beat you to it - I did reply to your PM, but it looks like it may have got lost in the downtime, as I know I wrote it, but it's not in my sent box!

Comment

That's OK. Thanks for letting me know, though. I think I'll wait for the UK release of the set then - sometime in June, I think.

Comment

Can I offer ?23 for unstoppable and despicable me

Comment

Gah. 2nd in line for Apoc Now please...

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
              Can I offer ?23 for unstoppable and despicable me
              No, sorry - will stick them on Ebay if I don't get asking, as they'll go for more on there! Fed up with giving them away on here!

Comment

best price please!!!!!

Is the town still available or was it sold after your missus watched it

Comment

Added some...

Comment

I'll take machete if still available please.

Comment

I'll take these if they're still available and in excellent condition.
                      Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
                      Steelbooks
                      Machete (UK) - ?10
                      Gladiator (GER) - ?8
                      I don't suppose that you have any of your Disney steelbooks still available?

They aren't for me but I'd been looking into getting a complete set by Christmas as I know a little one that they would be an absolutely perfect Christmas present for.

I know they aren't cheap but it's only April so I've got time to spread them out over the year when getting them elsewhere.

Comment

hi mate is inception the triple play edtion? if so ill take it

Comment

Added some, reduced the rest.

Comment

Working...
                          X