No announcement yet.

Looking to dye a SNES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the controller port piece is the only bit that's yellowed a small amount. I might source a good one at a later date from a SNES.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

\o/

Having a 50/60hz switch makes you realise how awful 50hz is.
      Last edited by speedlolita; 11-12-2010, 14:38.

Comment

Someone told me about this last night.

If you're willing to go down the scientific route and the little bit of extra cost involved, this is the way to do it...

Comment

So this retr0bright isn't commercially available then? Don't fancy mixing my own tbh, does no one sell it ready made? Any info (pm me if needs be) on where to kop would be great.

Comment

Yeah, I'd care about the stuff is someone made it comercially. I'd make it wrong no doubt.

Comment

Some people do make it. I *think* there are some links on their site. Don't pay more than about £20-30.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                Some people do make it. I *think* there are some links on their site. Don't pay more than about ?20-30.
                I'm probably being thick, but I had a look around there site this afternoon without joy, link me up please.. Thanks

Comment

Leave it out in the sun, turning it regularly. That'll make it a nice even yellow colour

I was under the impression that the retrobrite solution didn't work on a SNES?

Comment

Awise fwom your gwave!

People having success literally just putting yellowed plastics out in the sun now. There is science to back this up too. Search for perifractic on YouTube for deets.

Comment

Working...
                    X