No announcement yet.

The Shattering / Cataclysm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on jewel crafting and engineering, initially jewel crafting and mining, and levelling profs is a NIGHTMARE when a new expansion launches. I've done 40k gold down engineering to get to 525 and then I stopped playing before being able to get a Chaos Orb for my goggles.

Comment

My only levelled spec is Tailoring which is once again useless unless you just plan on crafting Embersilk bags and selling them on the AH.

It's pretty hard to make any money from it outside of that.

Comment

I'm levelling Tailoring/Enchanting with my Mage, mainly because they level together quite well. I'll probably drop Tailoring when I get higher up, maybe for Alchemy.

Levelling this Mage newly at the moment, as a break from the stresses of tanking randoms. It's so much more relaxing. <3

With that said, I got Hot Streak the other day. It's so horribly RNG it's just not funny! >_<

Comment

Tell me about it - Mage is my main.

Anyone doing archaeology?

Been hitting it a bit of late, got a nice fossil mount and pet, an epic robe which is rather rank and a useless mirror thing

Comment

well i am on Magtheridon and my character name is eastyy .....only at about level 14 though

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
              I'm levelling Tailoring/Enchanting with my Mage, mainly because they level together quite well. I'll probably drop Tailoring when I get higher up, maybe for Alchemy.

Levelling this Mage newly at the moment, as a break from the stresses of tanking randoms. It's so much more relaxing. <3

With that said, I got Hot Streak the other day. It's so horribly RNG it's just not funny! >_<
              Most of Cata is biased towards ranged DPS right now.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                well i am on Magtheridon and my character name is eastyy .....only at about level 14 though
                If I'm on I'll probably be on Tenzin (49 Mage) or Xotar (65 Warrior). My Steam ID (I launch the game from within Steam, so you'll know when I'm playing I think) is the same as my username here.

Comment

Is it just me or is this expansion a total let down? Can't get motivated to play at all and am very close to cancelling my subscription

Comment

I feel the same, ive been a massive WoW player for the last 18 months / 2 years, leader of one of the largest guilds, 10 high end chars. but there is something about this expansion, i can barely muster the desire to play anymore. Used to be on it 2/3 hours a night, now its the same but per week instead!

Hoping it will change soon! Need a lure to get back into it!

Comment

I'm always close to cancelling my subscription (in fact it runs out next week, though I do have a 60 day game card standing by if I want to renew). This is actually the first time in the game that I've hit max level and continued to play (I've geared my Mage through heroics anyway, I'll never go any further than that I don't think).

Currently have him at 85 (With Tail/Ench maxed), working on my Druid (77) and my Warrior is still stuck at 65. I seem to like levelling, both the character and professions, but the game holds little appeal for me ahead of that (and never has).

Comment

well at level 85 hunter and one level 28 paladin

really enjoying it found it less of a grind then before i do really like the cataclysm quests as there is more story and cutscenes to them then most

Comment

Ok ive done it...cancelled....for now!

Comment

I miss PvP massively. It's definitely the most dramatic form of owning people. In terms of versus ethos it's up there with Street Fighter. When I'm playing it I don't need anything else.

Comment

not tried pvp yet whats different about that then non pvp ?

Comment

Most of the people from my guild have quit, leaves me and a couple of other people on our own - I'd renewed for 3 months just before they stopped playing as well.

I've completed the frostbitten achievement, that's how bored I have been

This exp has been very hit and miss - I don't really know what it is, but it's been sorely lacking in something.

Comment

Working...
                                X