Robopocalypse : The thread of the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Last edited by randombs; 14-05-2018, 03:31. Reason: forgot to quote QC's post

Comment

That's about it.

Already had the lift at the bottom of the old site blue slope put outta service due to it 'biting' people. The sensors were knacked and this thing was snapping like an alligator, dangerous mechanics on the razz most def.

Comment

[MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION], I was actually thinking of that cartoon before I even posted the video!

Comment

I like how it managed to ecapsulate both your video and Jazz' lift!

Comment

I think big corporations are given massive grants to install robot ish in the life of fleshy humans. It's why all Tescos have 4 staff.

It's an absurd reality. And it's real.

Comment

Think you can just build your house high off the ground and protect your children?

Comment

That last one is incredible. I mentally added a superman costume.

Such gracefulness.

Comment

I would much rather that than CGI.

You could even fill it full of guts and expired blood bags and explode it as it careers through the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    You could even fill it full of guts and expired blood bags and explode it as it careers through the atmosphere.
                    Or give it a jetpack and that new laser rifle the Chinese built.
                    As the U.S. prepares for war in space, China’s bringing the space war home. Its ZKZM-500 laser assault rifle is reportedly capable of hitting a target from a kilometer away, igniting flammable objects, and burning through human skin. And it’s ready for production, the researchers behind the project claim.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      Think you can just build your house high off the ground and protect your children?

That is going to be so cool to see in action at a DisneyWorld show. Really incredible stuff

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        That is going to be so cool to see in action at a DisneyWorld show. Really incredible stuff
                        Is it, though?

Is it more impressive to watch a real car stunt in a film or a CGI version?
                        Is it more thrilling to watch a well-choreographed fight or just CGI puppets?
                        Will it be more entertaining to see a trained professional with circus skills or see them flinging a fancy dummy though the air?

Not that I wish to speak out against our robot overlords!

Comment

Is it, though?

Is it more impressive to watch a real car stunt in a film or a CGI version?
                          Is it more thrilling to watch a well-choreographed fight or just CGI puppets?
                          Will it be more entertaining to see a trained professional with circus skills or see them flinging a fancy dummy though the air?

Not that I wish to speak out against our robot overlords!
                          Calm down Chimp, I see it as complementary to the real live stunt men in the shows, rather than replacing them! Someone needs to yell out the cheesy lines, after all.

Comment

Don't worry, your job is safe, the robots struggle to fit into the tiny car and do flips with the big shoes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                              Or give it a jetpack and that new laser rifle the Chinese built.
                              https://gizmodo.com/china-claims-to-...ict-1827284198
                              Wow, only fifteen grand as well, welcome to the future, just a pity it doesn't have a neon beam, it's like a huge fart with no stench.

(or would it be more like like a stench with no huge fart???)

Comment

It moves! It moves!

Comment

Working...
                                X