User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NemesiS View Post
    But if you get killed, do you lose all the work you have done when you respawn? wasn't to fussed about the minerals but i'd spent 2 hours digging out a shelter etc but don't know where it is in relation to where i respawned (if its still there).
    When you get killed, the stuff you are carrying gets scattered around the area of your demise for a while. You can pick everything up when you respawn if you are quick.

I found that building a landmark (basically a tall column) that can be seen for miles away helps you locate where you have your places of importance and thus helps you get your bearings.

This is a terrible, terrible game and I don't think it should be allowed its own thread here, any mention of the name should be banned. I really hate this game as I can't understand why I want to keep playing it! I completed a new mine shaft and built a massive sky bridge to link to my other lookout towers and impressively only fell off once. I was curious how far underground I actually was so decided to built a staircase up and was a surprising distance away, I find it very easy to get completely lost in the caverns. I know there's the compass and F3 but it's more fun I think without those.

Something else I hate about this game is that my own creations seem so incredibly basic compared to others I see online particularly as I'm more a functional person rather than cosmetic.

John

Anyone here still playing Minecraft?

Been waiting for the iOS one to catch up, if it ever does.

I'm going to pay my dues for the full version for PC/Linux sometime this week and play on my friend's husband's server. I'm considering building the hotel we work at!

tell me the server Kryss and i'll join you in some building

I played this after Terraria and found it amazingly sparse (considering the amount of money thrown at it)
    Terraria: 77 hours and still see new things in videos
    Minecraft: 4 hours and I've seen every enemy, built a house into a cave and bored

I'm planning on making a Star Destroyer to as near as real size a fake spaceship can be!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaido View Post
    I played this after Terraria and found it amazingly sparse (considering the amount of money thrown at it)
    Terraria: 77 hours and still see new things in videos
    Minecraft: 4 hours and I've seen every enemy, built a house into a cave and bored
    You should go to imagination land for your next holiday