Minecraft ( PC )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
    Win 10 disables and replaces it but you can back up worlds and reinstall originals after.
    Cool. I fired it up. I've only got a 1080p monitor, but it never drops below 60fps on my 3700+2060

Comment

Wait no.... heheh, 45fps in the Neon world

Comment

Charles - if you want to just create your own world (rather than the demo ones) but with the RTX assets then it is pretty simple. See the second half of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eOt...Q&index=2&t=0s

Also there is a link in the Digital Foundary video where you can download and import their demo world featured.

Comment

Just a quick demo of the difference between normal and RTX Minecraft with a quick Golden Pond I knocked up in a few minutes.It's amazing stuff but you do nee...

Knocked this together today.
          Last edited by Mr Ono; 17-04-2020, 20:36.

Comment

Imagine going back to 1992 and showing me that

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Imagine going back to 1992 and showing me that
              1992? You can't do this on FORTRAN and COBALT.

Comment

I remember playing with a raytracing app back then. A single scene took about 3hrs. Just a 3D ball with a light source

Comment

I'm considering paying for a Realms+ and having the students build a replica of the school there...but I don't want to let my gaming alter-ego become known. $8/month isn't cheap either. Anyone have any experience with something similar?

Comment

Working...
                  X