No announcement yet.

The Nintendo 3DS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure whether it's of interest to anyone but HMV are doing a £65 off the 3DS when you trade in your DS Lite (or more if it's a DSi or an XXL)

Pretty tempted as I don't touch my DS anymore other than the odd blast of Ketsui Death Label & the missus has her Lite so I can still play that anyway.

Considering I only paid £50 for my Lite anyway it's win win in my book

Neil

Comment

That'd be a good deal if HMV weren't 30 notes more expensive than shopto I guess. £35 for my DS lite doesn' t sound quite so tempting*. Good find nonetheless mate.

*until on launch day I find myself stood outside HMV with a boxed DS Lite in my hands...

Comment

Currently £217 at Asda, but if you enter 15OFF3DS into the voucher box it knocks £15 off making the machine £202

Comment

I'm possibly trying it on but I've emailed Asda customer services to see if they can add that discount code to my 3DS+SMB bundle order.

The code was introduced after they took down that bundle but the voucher itself specifically says it's valid for all bundles.

3DS + Super Monkey Ball for £213 would be a bargain.

Comment

Amazon now £202. Glad i pre-ordered with them as they usually match the cheapest prices elsewhere.
            Last edited by charlesr; 26-01-2011, 17:02.

Comment

I got an email from PA saying I could accept my pre-order sadly it was $479 which is a little too much for me atm.

Comment

Game has now lowered their price to 219.99
                Last edited by charlesr; 27-01-2011, 19:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
                  Amazon now £202. Glad i pre-ordered with them as they usually match the cheapest prices elsewhere.
                  Do Amazon charge your card upon release or before? I've got a £12.50 gift certificate & I don't think I'll be able to get staff discount on the console so £190 is a steal as far as I'm concerned!!

EDIT: Sweet, charged upon dispatch! £192 & it's guaranteed to be with me at launch!
                  Last edited by teddymeow; 03-02-2011, 22:21.

Comment

just checked my email and Play have this for £202 as well.

Last edited by charlesr; 04-02-2011, 11:56.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Do Amazon charge your card upon release or before? I've got a ?12.50 gift certificate & I don't think I'll be able to get staff discount on the console so ?190 is a steal as far as I'm concerned!!

EDIT: Sweet, charged upon dispatch! ?192 & it's guaranteed to be with me at launch!
                      Where did you get that from? How are they guaranteeing you a launch one?

Comment

After a 5 min surf through google am i right in saying that Shopto have the cheapest Pre order price? £200 (console alone) + 4% quidco + free delivery on launch?

Last edited by charlesr; 04-02-2011, 11:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                          Where did you get that from? How are they guaranteeing you a launch one?
                          It says on my order delivery date 25th March 2011.

Comment

It just depends how much stock they get I guess. I'm still clinging onto my instore GAME preorder from weeks ago (even though it's a ripoff 20 quid more :|) just because I'm not sure if I order one from Amazon or Play now it'll be here on launch day.

Comment

iwantoneofthose.com (run by thehut group) has the console and a case for £219 but code heart16 takes it down to about £184, they don't charge till dispatch either but god knows whether they'll get em out for release day.

Comment

Amazon are £197 now
                                Last edited by charlesr; 08-02-2011, 10:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X