Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
    Amazon are £197 now
    A-may-zing!! This gets better everyday!!
    Last edited by charlesr; 08-02-2011, 10:15.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
      After a 5 min surf through google am i right in saying that Shopto have the cheapest Pre order price? £200 (console alone) + 4% quidco + free delivery on launch?

I don't think shopto do quidco on pre-orders. Might want to check it.

Just had a look and quidco say

'Cashback is not valid on hardware, bundles or pre-orders.'
      Last edited by sofasurfer; 08-02-2011, 09:39. Reason: Just checked quidco

Comment

Thanks for the info sofasurfer, you is a good lad!

Looks like Amazon it is then!

Comment

Just got an email from The Hut saying

We are pleased to let you know that we will be reducing the price of your 3DS.

A refund of the difference you paid upon placing your order will be processed automatically back to your account shortly after despatch of your order.

You can view the new price tomorrow
          Considering I pre-ordered for £198 (which also included a free experience day), look forward to seeing how much they reduce it by

Comment

Hmm very interesting. Wonder what they'll drop to given they're at £218 currently. I'd happily see a price tuggle bring my pre order down to £190.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              A-may-zing!! This gets better everyday!!
              Yeah just checked my pre-order and it's been reduced too

Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price.

Comment

I'm tweeting at Game to see if they respond... Funny shiz.

Give me cheaper pre-orders!

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                  Just got an email from The Hut saying

We are pleased to let you know that we will be reducing the price of your 3DS.

A refund of the difference you paid upon placing your order will be processed automatically back to your account shortly after despatch of your order.

You can view the new price tomorrow
                  Considering I pre-ordered for ?198 (which also included a free experience day), look forward to seeing how much they reduce it by
                  Well they have reduced the price to 199.85, so it didn't actually affect the price of my pre-order anyway

Comment

After my gift certificate discount mine is a total of ?186.53!

Even if I end up not playing it after the first week I'm sure somewhere like CEX will be paying more than that to get people to sell them!!

Comment

Anyone importing from Japan? I'm wondering about the best place to get a Japanese machine now, looks like only ebay...

Are play-asia still offering it at $480?

Comment

I'm considering it, but certainly not at launch.

Comment

I'm probably going the NTSC-J route, but no longer at launch. Don't have the cash to hand, and the price gouging is ridiculous. Not anything at launch that really interests me, either.

Comment

I was going to go for the Pal one, but i am considering a US one now for some reason... probably due to the fact Im on that side of the work atleast once or twice a year...

But know me, Id probably end up buying the one that I can find cheapest...

Comment

www.iwantoneofthose.com - £200 preorder, less 16% for HEART16 voucher code = £168. Cashback possible too via topcashback or quidco.
                              Be fast!

Comment

Seems to be a valentines item code. Got a feeling they may cancel it.... Doesn't hurt to try though. (Done so myself). I'll keep my ShopTo order as well.

Been available to pre-order on IWOOT for a while hasn't it? Probably wouldn't arrive for launch.
                                Last edited by elaniel; 11-02-2011, 18:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X